I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right

…yet to fail, all the same.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=318918/policy-update-for-input-broadcasting-software-which-will-impact-multi-boxing

5 Likes

Still kicking bro

Where have you been? Never made those threads you planned to

Insert slowpoke meme here.

3 Likes

Dread it.
Run from it.
Destiny still arrives.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=318972/blizzard-starts-sending-out-warnings-to-players-using-input-broadcast-software

Nobody kills multiboxers while I am around. Destiny has reserved that pleasure for me.

They better quit using software and switch to hardware :slight_smile:

1 Like

all i get from these threads is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS NOT FAIR SOMEONE HAS MORE MONEY THAN ME, PLS NERF.

sigh

1 Like

well I guess its sunday by the international date line or close to it?

It’s 5pm sunday somewhere

1 Like

It’s 1:37am Sunday in Kiritimati.

Sir, this isn’t a pay to win game. I think you’re looking for Raid Shadow Legends. The place where all the rich people go to blow chunks of their net worth to win games no one cares about. Because We don’t live in a meritocracy, and the people with the money do not have IQ to match, showing they didn’t earn Sh^&.

See our current president, lots of money, no brain cells.

2 Likes

you seem very mad bro. 0.o maybe try decaf. idk.

Well, yes. You should not have any advantage over me just because you have more money than me.
Deal with it.

2 Likes

do you think people with 8 bathrooms in their multi million dollar houses are cheating too?

WAHHH I CANT PAY TO WIN ANYMORE AND HAVE TO MAKE AN ACTUAL GROUP AND INTERACT WITH PEOPLE IF I WANT AN ADVANTAGE GANKING OR COMPLETING GROUP CONTENT.

WOE IS ME A MULTIBOXER

/Sigh

5 Likes

i’ve never multiboxed any game ever. my computer is old as crap and i can barely play one instance of retail on it at all. but yeah i’m totally p2w multiboxing.

also ganking? turn WM off.

completing group content? do you see people multiboxing raids or dungeons all the time?

do you people hear yourselves?

Do you hear yourself?
Blizzard’s actioning problematic multiboxers.
You’re the one denying it.

do you know the difference between a BOT and a multiboxer? multiboxing isnt against the rules. you can still box with hardware and not be doing anything wrong. you can check it on the page.

Sir, the most common method of multiboxing, the one that happens to cause the most problems, now is.

Do you? How the hell can you defend multiboxing the way you have been without some sort of bias? It makes no sense.

Multiboxing is banned in pretty much every free to play game precisely because it’s an unfair advantage.

The only reason pay to play games allow it is it equals another purchase(s).

1 Like