I keep seeing "It's easier to climb as Horde"

You know LFG isn’t a per server thing right? That battlegroups aren’t a thing anymore either right lol.

I have friends in the game, my son plays too. Not others, just you, anyone that spends that much time on here is lacking something in their life. I could play a meta faceroll spec like you and join Horde, but I prefer a challenge. I’d rather play a spec I enjoy and have a harder time finding groups then being a sheep and rolling a OP meta spec like you on Horde.

Show me how its done? Roll a Hunter on Alliance and let me see you even come close to doing anything remotely higher rating? I cannot crack into better groups - they all want the same thing - hpal, sub, aff, boomie, fmage, etc. You took the easy road.

I’m on a roleplay server and I’ve broken 1400 twice in RBG yolo groups. NOt that the server matters. Deffs alliance though. Did it on 2 not meta things. Spriest, and unholy dk. Legit the trash tier of RBG’s I think my MM huntard that is my 3rd 60 in SL is almost at your RBG ranking and I’ve only got like 15 games on her.

This is 100% a you issue. You’re not going to get carried in RBG’s out of 1400. Go make a 3’s team or something lol.

1 Like

Yes, its 100% me, if I can affect the outcome of a 10 person BG, that says more about them then it does me. I got up to 1600 on my SV Hunter doing Yolos then lost 8 out of 10 matches and dropped back down to 1410. That day I dropped SV. And leveled up my MM. But now its the same thing. As the xpac gets older its getting harder to find good groups with voice. One of my friends on Alliance that I was queueing with got so frustrated he did a faction xfer and is now pushing 1800. He said I have to do it but I refuse.

After you roll an Hpal Horde and hit Duelist, since it’s so easy.

You’re the man, big guy, I believe in you.

Hopefully he doesn’t frequent the forums to see you acting like a silly goose all the time.

Being smart usually beats having principal. Curious that you play a class/spec that was poised to be Godlike this expansion prior to nerfs, however.

And here you are, not even traveling.

My god, not even reading this gibberish. You clearly have way too much time on your hands. I’m out, I’ve wasted enough time with you mental midgets.

So is this where you talk about how your SV is on a different account and this is your alt forum account, because you have 0 arena achievements to back up that claim lol. Going by the hundreds of games you have on this hunter character I’m hitting X to doubt.

Now going into your win loss ratios of all of those. None of them are good. If we want to talk about your RBGS. You’re sitting at 11/30 games. Far more losses than wins.

This is the mentality of somebody who won’t admit to themselves they aren’t as good as they think they are.

So lazy. Unfortunate.

Until next time. :heart:

Lol you can tell hes 100% a 1200cr player when he thinks paladins are the top tier class.

1 Like

He rages, embellishes, and is toxic constantly so it’s fun to tilt him when I see him on another one of his soap boxes.

As for Hpals being OP, we’re alright, but take away Sac and BoF and we’d not get invites either. Lol

Well last time I actually checked I don’t remember how long ago it was though alliance normally always have a higher population. The population actually doesn’t matter if you take it from that point because if they have a higher pop then it should reflect.

It just means more casual people play alliance.

People on forms always just scream the sky is falling. I want to say it was in BFA people were screaming alliance can’t win the game favors Horde but in the European version alliance was the dominating faction 🤷.

Paladins are top-tier LOL. They are definitely a S tear this season and if you don’t think that you’re just blind or ignorant. It is definitely the most highly rated and represented healer in the game right now

There is no honor bonus for mercs

1 Like

Ret is god tier and is being complained about the most from players with acceptable IQ.
Ret War is also the best and most used comp right now for 2400 Glad boosts including the Glad wins.

1 Like

It’s god tier to low cr players there is a reason ret isn’t running around in awc

1 Like

AWC, Ladder and LFG are all different.

Since you brought it up, from the top of my head, Method EU, Cowana gaming and Gold Guardians played Ret in AWC like 2-3 days ago.

Not sure how AWC is at all relevant to you, anybody pushing Glad, or BGs/RBGs.

But this sort of statement is generally the room temp IQ resort.

Yeah guys that top 1% isn’t relevant to my top 1% so you’re wrong lmfao.

are u a ret main trying to dodge a nerf next patch or something?\

4 teams play ret and GG beat C9 with ret.

lolxd ur 1200 if u think ret is viable and gud lolxd ignore the fact one of the best teams in na were beat with ret rets garbage btw exdee

C9 went 6 and 1 on that awc lol. All the teams messing around with rets got destroyed by the classic war mage hplay. Even gg still went 5-2 lol they’re all out there playing non meta whatever builds vs the bottom ladder teams go figure they didn’t win every game.

But I mean go ahead man keep doing your mental gymnastics to cry about the most obvious burst to dodge in the game.

first you’re cluelessly saying ret isn’t played in AWC.
then you find out that 5 teams played it and you’re trying to turn it into a meme.
despite the fact GG beat C9 with it.

idk where u came from but it was most likely GD, they can have u back

oh lmao, just looked and it was GD.

there seems to be some innate thing about GD dwellers and squaring their IQ and still not achieving double digits.