I just unsubbed (fix your game)

That’s not what the FD bug is about, try actually reading the thread instead of just blurting out the first thing that pops into your head. Again, a blue post ADMITTED that it’s bugged, why do retards like you still willfully refuse to understand?

3 Likes

I think I have Aspergers, I don’t understand people who make posts like these at all.

I don’t see how Hunters being unable to lay a second trap is somehow enough of a bug to delay a launch from Beta to release.

The bug in question affects one class. And only affects a niche use of the class. And a non-intuitive one at that. Because if I were to show this text to the average player: “Only one trap can be active at a time.”

And ask them how many traps they can place down. They’re going to say one.

But again, explain in detail for all of us to understand why this is a large enough bug to delay the release. Because I can tell you, there’s a prioritiy list when it comes to bugs. You have ones that utterly break the game to an unplayable state that get fixed and its those bugs that need to be fixed before released. Not a ‘clever use of game mechanics’ (another term for exploit of abilities that devs are alright with) not functioning as it once had.

The fact that they are even considering fixing this is surprising to me.

One trap at a time is not the issue regarding why FD is broken, did you even BOTHER to read the blue post about it? Wow. Braindead people talking about issues that they don’t even know anything about.

2 Likes

They’re the ones who scheduled the release date, I would of been fine waiting longer to play a game where my class functions as it should since that’s a core part of the game.

Also, they still released the game with bugs like dungeon layering. Glad they fixed it but it should of been caught during the beta stage and might of been if more players had access to the beta.

1 Like

I don’t believe you did.

2 Likes

You’re clearly a liar who doesn’t play Classic but only posts on this forum to deliberately misinform people about Classic. You have no significant private server experience.

1 Like

I think it’s funny that they consider turning while running to shoot is “high skill play” when this is pretty basic.

1 Like

Wrong on both counts. I played on Kronos, Elysium, Light’s Hope, and a few others I don’t remember because they sucked so bad I didn’t last a week. And now I’m currently playing on Myzrael in Classic.

Where did I put that popcorn? Oh yeah, here it is. Carry on! :sweat_smile:

Lol i think it’s one of those, too little too late… it’s the end of youuuuu annnnddd meeee… XD

That’s kinda my feelings towards blizz on their “looking into it” for hte hunter bugs. Hunters were actually unplayable in beta because of their autoshot bug.

I was in the beta, we reported the bugs… also many of them we never even got to see because of the restrictions on leveling. Many people got to 30 really fast the cap it was originally i believe, played a little bit and then faded out.

when the cap went up it only went to 40 so a lot of people didnt bother going back to test more. most people never got to 40 on the beta, and NO ONE got past 40.

And yes it was a super restrictive beta. as a tank and healer combo it took us like 30mins to an hour to get a gnomer group. Every hunter I met while leveling quit before they ever made it to 30 because of the autoshot bug. That bug was not fixed until like the very end of beta. So it’s absolutely no surprise to me that hunters got bugs XD.

But what is a surprise, is Blizzard silence. I Unsubbed weeks ago but I have 2 months left on my sub. I’m not really sure what to do with it. I log in and stare at my character selection screen unhappy with my options.

I can play the class I want to play (hunter) and know its broken and very frustrating to play with all the weird bugs, or I can play something else that I don’t really want to play and that I’m not really excited for.

So I end up wasting my game time going back and forth and deleting alts and at the end of the day have nothing to show for. Today I played Rimworld and had a blast, later I am going to go hang out with friends… Each passing day I think about classic wow a little bit less because I am not hopeful they will fix these bugs before the next big drop which is someday in the future.

Most big companies have at least this one big problem in common with each other, Transparency.

Transparency will do you so many favors. Even if you don’t know the problem, just assuring us you are aware and that you are looking into it, fixing it, trying things, etc… we are more willing to wait. I was very happy they gave us that blue post but it was hidden in a response to an individual, not stickied somewhere for us.

Again, I appreciate the update… but this should have been an update week 1.

1 Like

This thread is hilarious. “Your revival of a 15 year old database, assets, and game logic isn’t flawless within the first 30 days. This is the biggest offence ever.”

Bye!

4 Likes

You have no idea what you are talking about and should stop posting.

1 Like

This guy gets it, lol.

OMG, a MMORPG has bugs. Private Servars r Betaar!! RAWRRRRR!!!

:joy:

You going to do something about it? That’s right sit back down. You have no counter argument and you can’t even back up your talk. You go for ad hominem when you lose.

No, I never claimed it’s not a bug. What I dispute is the claim that Vanilla was not buggy. It most definitely was, and to say that ANYTHING worked perfectly in Vanilla is absurd.

Luckily it’s 15 years later and we don’t need to compromise on bugs

Oh wait lmfao

I’m not wasting any time typing out a response to your ignorance. I’m letting other people know that you’re an idiot, just in case it wasn’t obvious to them.

Point to the part where I said we should not fix the current bugs. I’ll wait.

You’ll wait for what?

Original vanilla was far less buggy than classic, this is with 15 years of expertise and development piled on top.

This is a fact. Some argument can be made as far as hardware reliability goes, but after the DDoS fiasco this argument can’t even be made

This honestly isn’t up for debate. It’s unacceptable

2 Likes
1 Like