I Just Received Warlords Deathwheel

It’s funny - after big Patches that overhaul the game, I make sure to log on EVERY character, in case some change in the background procs some old reward I didn’t even think about.

Especially with this Warband system. I just made sure to log in on every character. Might have an old one that did something you didn’t even know about, and get some reward from a bug fix.

1 Like

I checked mine and I didn’t have it :frowning:

This happened to me yesterday, as well. I googled it to see if it was going to get yoink’d when I log out but I seem to have kept it.

Also got an Iron Vanguard achievement seemingly out of the blue the other day.

Strange but not unwelcomed!

1 Like

Now I’m starting to look at this from another angle. All of these people who’re getting these achievements/mounts/titles now were supposed to have gotten them many years ago, but it’s been so long that, whether they knew they were getting gypped out of their rewards at the time or not, they’ve completely forgotten about it so now it’s a pleasant surprise to have received them after all this time. :laughing:

It could’ve been something you got from that time period but then didn’t log into the character or maybe deleted it and so now with warbands it’s linked back

Nah in my case I dont have any other toons so its definitely not from a warbands thing for me anyway.

This depends on your region or what?
Because I got it on my NA account back in the day but when I moved to a EU account they simply didn’t gave it to me :pensive:
Rewards that are not obtainable anymore, should be account bound in all regions…
And please dont tell me its impossible because the Blizzcon stuff is available in both accounts :frowning:

doesn’t exist anymore, they say they went bankrupt, 'eh?

They are still building bikes for celebs and charities.

1 Like

Yeah but literaslly every law has a loophole or something. They could do another sweepstakes, an anniversary sweepstakes. Do a seqeul.

Also it’d be hard to argue it was fruad in a court of law so blizzard could do it and their lawyers would just laugh at any case brought against them and it’d go away.

1 Like

Their lawyers are almost certainly the reason they haven’t.

Not necessarily. There was a very specific window of time to log in to claim the mount. It wasn’t just “log in at some point during WoD”.

It was very similar to any of the anniversary achievements. Just because you’re playing DF rn doesn’t mean you’ll get the twenty year achievement later this year.

You have to log in during the achievement window.

I understand that, it’s just the wording is misleading. It implies it was added to the expansion.

Oof, that really sucks. Black Harvest is literally my favorite title in the game.

I hope they fix this and remove it, a mount for an event 10 years ago shouldnt be just handed out to random people whenever, cant change my mind. They arent making money from this, so theres no reason to give people things from events they didnt attend, unless im getting all of the crazhin thrashins from the christmases i missed too.

1 Like

So, i did recieve the “Iron vanguard” title by the hotfix but not the deathwheel.
Not sure why i was eligible for one but not the other.

From what I understand of the bug fix, players that were originally eligible for the mount but did not receive it are getting it now. The issue could have been due to bug or inconveniently timed crash and the player never noticed they never got the Deathwheel.

Players who were not actively playing during the time are not getting the mount, like me. Due to the contract, the mount was available only for a short time and can’t be reissued at all to anyone who skipped Draenor.

1 Like

And even if you did, it might’ve been a bug they finally fixed 10 years later! :clown_face: