I Just Received Warlords Deathwheel

As per title.

I just logged into my MoP character for the first time since 11.0, realised talents and UI were borked, logged my main to screenshot my UI so I can recreate it on the MoP toon and when I logged my main I was met with a big Warlords Deathwheel icon, it was added to my collection and I got the Feat of Strength:

imgur. com/a/8MvO12H

I dont know if this is a random glitch or if its been added back but yeah this just happened like 2 minutes ago.

4 Likes

for the op

6 Likes

Thanks heaps apparently I have too much of a life and can no longer post links or pics :frowning:

2 Likes

strange i log in wod remix and went back nothing about the chopper
must be a bug

1 Like

Yeah I saw a post on reddit about this a short while ago.

Is it something to do with it being 10 years since it was released? I don’t know if it is exactly 10 years, but it’s around that I think.

I just checked. It’s been a little over 10 years. July 4th I got mine. Wasn’t the reason for it never being for sale on a vendor related to it being given away as a promotion? So they were bound by some particular law? Not sure if that was actually true, but I remember it being said. Maybe it was a 10 year cooldown on that.

Been trying all morning to recreate this XD

How old is your character?

What do you mean by “MoP character”? Do you mean remix, or do you mean a character you had since mop?

the remix.

I got mine on my 70 hunter today, not sure why. But it wasn’t remix for me

Was it a character that you had logged on for the first time since the prepatch? Horde or alliance? Any info would be good, would be nice if we could figure out how to recreate this

2 Likes

It was my worgen hunter, my oldest character and I have been playing on him for the past week. I just logged in as normal today and it popped. Was in Stormwind.

I cannot ride the mount on him since its horde only but I got the achivement

Edit: Can confirm that I can ride it on a horde character though.

9 Likes

It would be awesome if they were reintroducing it for players.

If they are, they should make the Alliance one free, tho.

4 Likes

I logged in yesterday and got an achievement from back in WoD, and granted the title “of the Iron Vanguard” even though I didn’t play WoW from Cataclysm to BFA.
Achievement was dated 8/01/2024.

1 Like

I am WAY more interested in getting the horde mount than I am in giving discounts for a mount that isn’t that expensive anyways. 100k is nothing nowadays.

3 Likes

I got the feat of strength for the Iron Vanguard title a couple days ago. Never even played WoD. I’m like…ok then. Thanks for the cool title.

I have both, so it doesn’t really effect me.

Just would be nice for everyone if both factions were getting free mounts.

1 Like

We sure OP didn’t already have the mount and it’s not one of the bugged achievements people keep getting over and over again?

Idk about OP but I can say that I did not have the mount and was infact grounded and did not have computer access during the event so many years ago.

1 Like

Same here exactly