I Just Received Warlords Deathwheel

I played WoD and didn’t get it :confused:

Just checked. Didn’t get it.

I’m telling Mom!!!

2 Likes

Wondering if this has something to do with certain achievements turning into account wide. I’m guessing accounts are catching up to account wide changes; almost daily when I log in I see new warband qualified achievements pop up or random appearances learned. Maybe your account was flagged to have been able to receive it when it was current but for whatever reason you never got it?

2 Likes

I’ve been getting a lot of random achievements since the pre patch.

I got one for exploring all of shadowlands on my mop remix toon yesterday.

2 Likes

How much for the Alliance Chopper?

Horde Chopper was added to the game with patch 6.0.2 and was given for free to players who logged in between July 24 and September 30, 2014.

We looked into this and yes,

The reason was something like a bug or crash that was invoked the instant that the mount was initially supposed to be awarded, and then a fix for that as a result of a recent update.

And there may be other achievements that a very small number of players have been missing, until now.

35 Likes

Wasn’t it supposed to be awarded over a decade ago? I am certain I never participated in the event to get the mount, and I recieved it the other day as well. Weird but cool thanks.

1 Like

From what I recall, everyone who was playing at the time was eligible to receive the rewards from the competition. There wasn’t anything that you had to participate in to receive it other than to be playing the game at the time. Maybe you needed an active sub and/or to have purchased WoD? But there wasn’t any in-game event for it.

3 Likes

Yeah, it was anyone who logged in to the game at that time. I assume an active sub was needed as well, but that was all you needed to do.

1 Like

No I mean I was homeless at the time, inactive sub since like 2013ish… I ressubbed back in february 2016 i think that time

1 Like

:dracthyr_shrug:

This is a weird enough occurrence to be happening out of the blue as it is, so it could just be a fluke but since everyone in the game didn’t suddenly receive it there’s likely something in your account that triggered it.

1 Like

I wiah I knew what triggered the title achievement for Iron Vanguard was .

Looked and saw the feat if strength for it but, I have only played WoD first when BFA was out.

Outside of that only through Chromue Time.

Not seeing mount but Im just surprised by the feat as it is.

1 Like

What is the criteria for the achievement and how would we know if we were supposed to obtain it? I played during Draenor, but not at the very start. My husband didn’t play during Draenor at all that he can remember (or that he can find transactions for) but then he got the achievement (and mount) with a date marked in 2018.

If the mount was added to the expansion, and I played during the expansion, shouldn’t I be eligible?

i think horde got that for free and ally had to buy it was it not a promotional?

1 Like

I’m aware of that. I’m asking what the OP was doing that they got awarded the mount now, years after the promotion.

I think OP just logged in on the oldest character that probably was flagged to receive the award, after he logged on remix.

I got many achievements on many characters well, I think the warbands script activated that.

I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

3 Likes

I got it too randomly on an account that im pretty sure didnt even exist in mop.

It is WoD.
This mount was an achievement for players logged in during a period of time during WoD:

Only for horde players, and Blizzard never revisited this again to make it available to other players.

1 Like

You guys need to get the rights back to the Warlords Deathwheel.

1 Like