I just locked myself out running stocks for my guild

i consistently have no idea what you’re trying to say every time you post.

1 Like

IDK what’s complicated to understand that it’s Blizz and not Players being the arbiter of how we play their game.

1 Like

… how is that relevant to my comment in reference to the posts in this thread?

You said it’s Players dictating how others play. It’s not, it’s Blizzard. Why is that so hard?

1 Like

blizzard hasnt posted in this thread.

Blizzard’s Thread is the main one talked about. Their decision about the 30 Instance per 24 Hours. This Thread is in response to it. Again, Blizz is the one being in control in how they want us (their players) to play their game.

1 Like

do you know what “itt” stands for?

Doesn’t matter if you only want to focus “ITT”. What matters is it being in response to the Blizz Thread. Which is exactly what it’s talking about.

2 Likes

Are you lost?

you could apply the same logic to people who flyhack in zg, its not up to you to decide what’s ok to do and what’s not, it’s up to blizzard, i don’t care because this doesn’t affect me, but, it is what it is.

2 Likes

Is it, or is it not talking about the 30 Instance Lock per 24 Hours? A response to the Blizz Thread.

Do you even understand what the comment you originally replied to was in reference to, or did you just feel like being pedantic?

1 Like

I believe the three fingers pointing back at yourself is enough, for me.

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Back at, ya.

people think that those who disagree with the change are running dungeons 24/7:
I log on at around 10am, do 1 Stocks lockout - 35-40min, Logoff. Repeat 2 more times and in 2hrs play time im at 15 instances.

this is on 1 toon. Inb4 people tell me Boosting people = the wrong way to play

Take the hint. Maybe it’s Blizzard who thinks boosting is the wrong way to play. After all, they’re the ones who implemented the cap.

1 Like

Blizzard has no say in what is the right and wrong way to play - the fact you think they do is ridiculous. Blizzard has tried for years to railroad and force players to play the way they want to in retail, and one of the biggest reasons vanilla was requested was because they pretty much never told players how they were supposed to play in vanilla.

The 5 instances per hour limit was designed to stop botting, and it was a good change. This one isn’t. Especially with the poor implementation and lack of any tools to determine how many instances you’ve entered and how long the lockout is.

1 Like

Then stop doing that and go do something else!

Problem solved!

Got anything else ya need help with? Simple math or maybe the alphabet?

2 Likes

You really are intentionally ignorant, aren’t you?