I just locked myself out running stocks for my guild

Took me all of 2 and a half hours played time.

3 Likes

If you mean /played time, neither of the instance lock times runs on /played. (And be honest, you’d be raging 1000x as hard if they did. Can you imagine if you had to stay in game for 1-hour /played before the 5 instance per hour timer ran out?)

1 Like

This is comedy, guess I’m going to find another game to play?

1 Like

Pretty sure this is impossible within one character since servers have a 5 per hour lockout,

11 Likes

2 and a half hours played, as in logged in.

Yes, it happened over at least 6 hours IRL, but they were only logged in and playing for 2 and a half hours.

2 Likes

guess they’ll just have to level without getting boosted. :cactus:

26 Likes

-5ish min runs
-do 5

• write a couple work emails, get in contact with my school counselor for the fall
    -come back and do 5 more
  • workout on the treadmill
  • come back and do 5 more
  • lift weights
  • clean up my space
  • chill in discord with guildies
    -do 5 more
    it’s actually really easy to get locked out!
1 Like

So you tried to get yourself locked out and succeeded. Grats are in order.

21 Likes

Pretty standard for me, I enjoy helping my friends.

2 Likes

We should all get locked out and then unsub.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I have run less than 30 dungeons in the last 2 months so I am not the population impacted.

6 Likes

Maybe they could do some questing? God knows you don’t run stocks for the phat loot. There’s better ways to farm wool and mutton chops

8 Likes

Post on your main please, I don’t like trolls.

1 Like

“people should be punished for playing the game as they want”
“people should be punished for farming materials”
“people should be punished for helping their friends and guildies”

nice…

10 Likes

Maybe they can play the game the way they want? Why do they have to play the way you want them to?

“People need to be poor like me”

It’s not what I want that matters, it’s what Blizzard has in fact done.

Blizzard has always placed limits on what we can do in game: 5 instances/hr, no profanity or racist language in chat, raid lockouts, not being able to ride a mount until level 40, etc.

If we could all “play the game the way” we want then I vote for my bear tank to get Thunderfury and have it proc in feral forms. I also want flurry baseline, and to be able to proc crusader.

I’ve been waiting to play the game the way I want since 2004, and I still don’t have bear thunderfury :frowning:

8 Likes

That’s actually kind of funny that you’ve wanted a thunderfury for 16 years, and you still can’t get one.

2 Likes

So if blizzard said tomorrow “To combat botters, you can only do 30 of any single thing in game - BGs, picking herbs, mining nodes, quests”, you would just go “oh well thats what blizzard wants its their game”? Cause thats basically what you’re saying here. Blizz is punishing players for playing their game because they are too lazy to actually deal with bots.

3 Likes

the weird part is I think there are people who would still play no matter what changes Blizzard adds/removes.

1 Like