I just locked myself out running stocks for my guild

reclearing dungeons has no RP value. Try league.

What are you thinking of? I’ve put a lot of time into APEX Legends. It’s the first game really outside of WoW that I have, since I started playing WoW (well, I played WoW a little in Beta and Vanilla, but didn’t really start “playing WoW” until mid-late BC).

That’s hyperbole. Of course there are things that Blizzard could do that I would be upset with. However this change isn’t one of them.

You’re really comparing running a dungeon to picking an herb?

2 Likes

Took me all of 2 and a half hours played time.

FREE PRIESTHOKAGE, REPEAL THE CHANGE

how’s that possible on a single character? Oh never mind you have like 5 or something then.

Yea why can’t I compare that? It’s just another way to play the game. If you can’t understand why people would be upset about blizzard placing restrictions on how they play the game then I dont know what to say man.

1 Like

Buh bye, you will not be missed.

4 Likes

Because it’s a horrible comparison lol. Not sure if disingenuous or you really believe what you’re saying.

3 Likes

Actually, I’m booting up apex right now LOL

1 Like

Nice! I mostly main Lifeline. How about you?

On a side note anyone notice all the people trolling about this change don’t post on there mains? Also, I got into apex actually at the start of season 5, and I really enjoy Loba, and wraith.

1 Like

Well are you equally upset about the 5 dungeons per hour restriction?

2 Likes

Sounds like you owned yourself. Don’t do that.

1 Like

Sure I used some arbitrary number for that, but its basically the same thing. Bots are running dungeons to get gold or resources to sell for gold. Herbs are resources you collect for gold. Blizzard is placing a limit on the number of dungeons you can do per day to limit the amount of resources the bots can get per day.

Why is it unreasonable to see blizzard doing the same thing with herbs (say you can only herb 200 per account per day) so bots can get less resources. Dude its the exact same thing.

1 Like

Oh, cool! I think Mirage got some really nice improvements. Loba’s a nice addition to the roster.

Wraith is my second main :slight_smile:. Lately, I’ve really been enjoying Bangalore, too.

Not at all, 5 dungeons per hour is totally fine. It allows me to weave in RL stuff in between, a “stretch” so to speak

No cause thats been in the game since Vanilla. Was there ever a limit on the number of instances you could do in a day ever in the history of wow?

Not true. I will throw in the towel, if Cata returns and ruins the Classic World, again. Then, again, I wasn’t fond of Wrath, either. I do have a breaking point, and it’s Cata, for me.

1 Like

What is the difference, the 5 dungeons per hour rule was not in at launch and is just as much a case of blizzard telling you can play.

3 Likes

Not exactly, but iirc, prior to dungeon finder, you could only run a particular heroic instance once/day.

1 Like