I just don't understand

You’re right cheese human. I will refrain from that tired argument. I’ll say “minority” instead.

1 Like

What’s truly mind boggling is how many trivial things you ppl wail will kill the game lmao

1 Like

like they used too? When did they do that?

Before M+, and back when pvp had templates. Maybe I’m imagining it.

Leaving out a solid percentage of the player base from something cool because they don’t play the way blizzard wants them to doesn’t exactly instill confidence. Nothing will kill this game except Blizzard and I for one hope it never happens.

Because mount collecting is a part of the game, and some people focus on it as one aspect of their game play.

1 Like

On the flip side, they have to draw a line somewhere between people playing “as they want to” and playing “as the game was designed”.

2 Likes

I may not be understanding you properly. Are you saying that if a person raids on normal or higher difficulty, that they’re in the 1% ? I feel like a much larger percentage of players run higher than LFR difficulty. I could be wrong, but it just seems like 1% isn’t right.

Then remove LFR should they not Joanna?

PVP had templates in Legion, thats when they had M+. I think what people are remembering is having Normal and Heroic raid and no LFR. So technically normal was so easy anyone could do it and you could bring anyone. Which i think it still is easy.

Scroll up.

How do people really think 1% of players do normal…you actually need help my guy because statistics you don’t seem to get

High end raiders have transformed from players into unpaid blizzard employees lol.

I want an ingame title if I purchase X amount of tokens.

That way high end raiders can see I’m a VIP customer and treat me nice. :smile:

2 Likes

OP can just change that statement but they still think its a “minority” that does normal which i think its like 60-70% of players

Scroll up. S C R O L L U P

Sure, but you have to expect that they are going to make some very unobtainable to us casuals, right? I don’t have a problem with that - if you forego real life for the extended periods of time invested in the game, well, you darned well deserve the mount you wanted.

If people like me can just snag the thing with minimal effort, well… ?

Flex didn’t die, it became Normal.
LFR → LFR but WAY easier
Flex → Normal
Normal → Heroic
Heroic → Mythic

That’s what they restructured to as of 6.0.

2 Likes

Maybe they are trying to nudge you to get better and become part of the “1%”.

They want casuals to cancel. So cancel. I did.

1 Like

They didn’t…

Flex = normal
Normal = Heroic
Heroic = Mythic

2 Likes