I just did 6.16m damage to a Unholy DK in a 1v1 in a BG

the nerf is already in the beta build, combine that with much higher HP pools and slower TTKs and people are crying over nothing.

So Buff MM. Give us sentinel already!!

I haven’t paid attention to MM on beta but if blizzard actually does shift the balancing parameter from 3v3 to BGB, MM gonna be nerfed hard in s1 if they are even remotely strong

I’ve heard SV is looking good tho

Did Blizzard say they’re doing this?

Ion said something in an interview around Alpha release that made people think this was/is going to happen

If BGB becomes the most popular form of rated PvP (it will) then they will balance PvP around it 100%

We won’t know until the first couple tuning passes in s1 tho

Any chance you have a link? If not, no worries.

About 20 minutes in

2 Likes

I think with the armor changes the physical damage of MM is nerfed already, we need the magic damage of sentinel dot. In Beta it was decent with full pvp gear.

Tuning is done with hero talents in mind so things are clunky right now.

I’ll take “things that never happen” for 200, Alex.

please do.

What class are you playing where you claim to 2 shot unholy DKs? Unholy DK? lol

1 Like

what factors are you ignoring that would make my statement valid? or are you just projecting your own limitations on others and assuming if you can’t nobody can?

ya i can 2 shot an unholy with no gear too bro

a warlock should be able to do this as well, no?

My chaos bolts are hitting for 300k rn. I’m not 2 shotting an unholy at 50% health already lol also they take 8% less magic damage baseline. You’re straight up lying.

that talent is getting a 50% nerf in pvp, it will be 4%.

i literally deleted one the other night in AV, poor little fotm was out front with no pvp gear on. UA into Apoc and he no longer existed.

They are lying. He pvps with premades against noobs and is clueless about actual class balance.

Deathknights are comically overpowered right now, frost included. Our survivability is crazy atm and I’m not surprised that it’s getting nerfed.

1 Like

Prepatch being prepatch. Got a few unholy dk’s in my community that are topping the dps charts. they are overpowered right now. when the next expansion releases they should fall in line with the other classes

Topping damage in premade epic battlegrounds is not what classes are balanced around. If that was the case then balance druids and fire mages would have been nerfed months ago.

keep your distance from them and dont attack during AMS and boom problem solved .