I just cant get into dev evoker. Its so bad

You can’t really compare caster mobility vs melee mobility.

There is never a time that you should have to interrupt a cast to move if you plan properly on devoker.

Yeah the only spells you can’t use in Hover are empowered ones.

Don’t know why people ever complained about these post Legion, you never even needed to touch them outside maybe 1 quest in BfA and SL.

I’m trying to. I’ve played this game for over half of my life. It’s not an easy thing to do.

I didn’t give up completely until I saw the state of DF on release and where it’s still at a week ago (haven’t played since then)

Still have a sub, so I am going to express my disappointment on the forums.

Was in the same boat when i quit in Legion then again in SL (barely played BFA).

100% thought i was finally done with the game in SL.

Then DF came around and fixed most of the issues i had with it.

You’re free to do so but its kind of a waste of time. Blizz look at statistics to make decisions.

It’s an open forum, feel free to :stuck_out_tongue: don’t think it’ll get far though as DF has been pretty positively received it seems.

Lol okay…

yeah, they haven’t been good for DF or they would be boasting about it.

I have people in groups I run in who haven’t played since Legion coming back and having a blast.

If you try looking outside these forums (which have always been overwhelmingly negative) it really has been a positive expansion for people.

1 Like

He’s right, community reception is good for DF.

Sales aren’t up there but after 2 trashfires expansions and some of the worst PR nightmares in the history of the industry, is that really surprising?

Gonna take them a while to mend their brand.

Just sucks that they were the last in a line of game companies to be hit so it’s the one everyone remembers.

Multiple game companies had nasty scandals that year and before.

1 Like

they had to rush it out because we just couldn’t last another second in the Maw.

A Dragon that can’t tank :crazy_face:

1 Like

Or fly.

2 Likes

It’s probably my fave class/spec now. Great for my playstyle. Probably just not fitted for your playstyle, it’s a pretty great class if you utilise it well.

Ehhh I find it fun.

The range is fine, if you know how to use their mobility it’s not an issue at all with very few exceptions.

I don’t find it more clunky than Hunter, Mage, and Priest. I find few specs in WoW are smooth enough for me to bother playing and I’ve not had issues with Dev.

Bugs were annoying for sure but I think they finally fixed the big one that annoyed me. I did not notice it happen the last time I played anyway.

I’m pretty happy with the utility, damage, and Burst that I have among other things.

1 Like

Or you be a bad dragon like me and hover above volcanic and get knocked in the air and keep casting XD

I know I know it’s not a good idea but… but flappy flaps!

1 Like

It’s fine if you can’t. I couldn’t either.

Course a lot of classes don’t feel right for me either.

This is really going to piss off all 4 of the scaley dps players.

it already has