I hope this datamining is an april fool's joke

We’re not doing dom sockets again are we?

11 Likes

Look, you guys wanted set bonuses at the start of the expansion. This is what happens.

1 Like

You got to be kidding me -_-.

Just have to hope they’re craftable and not just RNG at least

7 Likes

Oh god no not shadowlands style gems again.

Some of those gems sound brooookkkkkennnn.

I thought they were doing away with the whole borrowed power concept??

Hopefully they’re craftable and not total rng.

5 Likes

Don’t compare the two, or I’ll suspect your brain was in teldrassil when it burned down.

3 Likes

This is the mechagon trinket, everyone love mechagon trinket

3 Likes

They’re unique-equip. This looks like general legendary effects that you’ll be able to get one of and throw in a socket piece.

Guess we wait and see for the moment.

Data mining either causes people to get needlessly exited/upset over misunderstandings.

1 Like

Why can’t they just continue to work on talent trees?

Oh well… I really don’t care anymore lol.

You know damn well this will be RNG gated.

3 Likes

Yep. Brian left. Not Ion.

at least no currency was mined for a vendor option. whether good or bad would be based on the players lol.

But for now its a potential system that doesn’t add +1 currency. Yet…

Cool.

If I need to take a break from wow, its gonna be next patch then.

I thought the dude that came up with domination sockets had left?

6 Likes

I really hope not. I am enjoying my alts and raiding on 3 toons

Don’t make me want to stop playing alts again

1 Like

Hello, I see you posted a thread about horrible systems. Haha, why am I not surprised?! Watch these stupid things not be disabled in PvP either!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

1 Like

Ah, they were doing so good, too. Just couldn’t help themselves and had to layer on a system. It’s like an addiction for them.

1 Like

All we can do is hope they hear people loud and clear when we hate this system, and change their mind.

2 Likes

If dragon flight launch was a result of the team being rushed maybe they should rush them more so they don’t make these stupid systems every player group seems to unanimously dispise.

3 Likes

It is nothing like domination sockets. Domination sockets were overly complicated set bonuses and socket bonuses on many pieces of gear and the gems themselves all had grindy tiers to unlock. This is just a ring embellishment you can customize.

I just like being to pick up a toon, go to a raid. Not be behind because I didn’t grind out X system. I raided on 3 characters in SoD, but you know what, I only upgraded those stupid things on this toon. It just wasn’t a fun system. I had 0 desire to farm the raid for the “currency” to upgrade them.

2 Likes