I hope this datamining is an april fool's joke

I feel you for the first time ive had both a pvp and a mythic raid character but it looks like im going to have to drop pvp for this idea that poisoned bfa and shadow lands.

I just wish they could learn. If they did nothing but add cosmetics till next tier it would of been a long needed win. They just can’t help themselves with the treadmill garbage though it seems.

2 Likes

[Shining Obsidian Stone]
[Indomitable Earth Stone]
sound broken together lol

This is my sentiment as well :confused: Why not just work on talent trees.

Some of these together look ridiculous. It’s giving Shards of Domination.

At best, this will just create a lot more class imbalance, which will then result in Blizz nerfing core class talents into the ground that have nothing to do with the primordial buffs. They already can’t manage between talent trees & tier. This will just add another layer of opportunity for bad decisions.

Would be nice if instead of taking up a gear slot like neck or rings if it would just be an additional slot. Almost like old relic/totem slots.

Would feel really bad if it was a “legendary” neck or ring that locks that slot for an entire tier.

Especially considering there are really good necks (lariat) and rings (melee dmg, diurna ring, ect)

It’s going to be like shards of domination where there is no chance they ever get balanced properly.

What do you think tier sets are?

According to the post the gems are BOP.

We don’t have borrowed power outside of tier sets and talents unlike in SL. Will be interesting though to see if the gems will be balanced properly regardless.

What do you think it’s for, then?

For there to be a system that people can farm for and gives player power.

What player power?