I honestly loved WOD

Yeah I thought it as underrated too. I was not a fan of Garrisons, but I loved the following:-

Levelling and alts - first time I reached max level on one of each class. I LOVED the way levelling worked in WOD. The pace, the zones, to me it is the best expansion ever released for this.

Ashran - Again I loved Ashran. Amazing for alt fun gearing.

Theme - I loved the brutal atmosphere of WOD. Iron, bombs, Iron horde! Loved the cinematics too.

Raids - Enjoyed most of the raids in WOD. Again loved the metal theme.

PVP - This was the last expansion where I found pvp still bearable as a caster. Legion and BFA have put the final nail in the coffin for pvp for me.

Casual friendly - While hardcore raiders complained, I loved that there was an expansion where I could keep up at my casual pace. I had lots to do as a casual with alts. I have never liked that mmorpgs cater to people who play 5-8 hours a day. It should be illegal imo as it encourages addiction.

Overall I would give it a 8/10.

2 Likes

Well written review!! I agree with everything you stated above:) I have a good feeling SL will be like WOD in terms of being casual friendly.

i hope queen yrel comes back to save us all

1 Like

How? wod literally ruined professions.

1 Like

Professions to me were lost in BC/Wotlk with Prismatic Gems. I know a few rare birds here or there but the majority of my team had gem crafting.

1 Like