I honestly loved WOD

Dunno gets a lot of hate, thought I’d share I loved it and I think it was one of the better expansions. Legion was so-so, BFA is dull. I honestly hated MOP I quit wow over it. Dunno WOD just felt fulfilling and I subbed thee entire time for the most part.

Miss the forums back then too, I member when this level 9 orc female necro’d all the “I quit because of content drought” and showed they all were still playing lolol.

I love orcs too, and humans! Wish those were the only races in wow:) non of this straight back orc business either.

20 Likes

WoD has its moments… the leveling experience was great for me. The classes were more fun to play then before the changes as Legion was preparing to release. The content drought was too much though and WoD remains the only expansion I ever actually unsubbed from.

16 Likes

Well your in the minority then.

16 Likes

I liked WoD a lot more than Legion

10 Likes

Yeah for sure! I got 4 toons ready for mythic raiding and AOTC for the first time haha. And the 10th anniversary was dope! All the raids and zones were amazing too!

2 Likes

20 Likes

I loved building my garrison. The class design was better than now. Ashran was fun too. The lore was better. Professions were better. The world was more filled (prior to content drought).

15 Likes

Although I really hate Khadgar, LIKE SEETHING HATRED for the guy. I like the picture!

3 Likes

I liked it too.
It was a damn good expansion. I wish I had gotten to play it longer.

4 Likes

Yay! Glad I found some more likeminded people! Wish we gotten more of it.

4 Likes

I enjoyed the storylines, the zones, no scaling, my Garrison and treasure hunting.

12 Likes

Der you go!! Spread some love and awareness to WOD! :blue_heart: hark! I think the queen warrior is coming to bless this post!

How much content was cut from WoD? thats why it sucked

3 Likes

Just kidding!

Love ya, man, and don’t feel odd about that expansion. It had a lot of cool things going for it. I like the experiment of the garrisons, I like the questing, I liked getting to see a slightly off-set Draenor (the whole AU thing), and the music and art was fantastic.

2 Likes

Woah bro chill… suck is such a STRONG WORD! You should try words like, fantastic, amazing, 10/10, most innovating expansion to any game ever. ”Do you remember the selfie cam competition? Get the front page of a website they through up JUST FOR SELFIES!”

Those are all acceptable.

1 Like

LOVE YOU TOooOooooo!! Yeah totally!! ;D I thought mogs were great! Wpvp pre flying was awesome too!! I remember getting ganked by some alliance in frostridge :”)

Or walking outside my garrison and always seeing a blingtron, or a rogue. Or both!

1 Like

That guy Ughash?

1 Like

To each their own. :slight_smile:

I admit I rank WoD as worst mostly because of getting constantly rubber-banded back to the garrison and everything being about the garrison…

I will say about it, I love Khadgar. I loved seeing the BC zones in their pre-destroyed state. Also, WoD had some of the best raids and dungeons, IMO. (The raids/dungeons are what really kept me around.)

WoD gave us Pepe! :smiley: Have to credit it for that, at least.

But I never want to play it again. For anything.

4 Likes

D’aw thanks! :”). I usually think I’m pretty hated on here! Thanks for being a super fan! Make sure to LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!!! Buy merch! “Garrosh did nothing wrong”

One comment winner will WIN a signed level 1 black smithing craft by me! (But the give away actually never happens).

1 Like

Have i already told you how much I love your name? :smiley: Puccini would be so happy.

2 Likes