I healed 3 solo shuffles in the last hour

He queued twice already. He knew what he was getting into.

My mental health comes before someone I don’t know online, sorry not sorry.

Thank you for explaining that to me, seriously.
On a sidenote - I have autism I don’t process this type of conversation well. My apologies.
Still find anyone from your guild toxic tho

1 Like

Oh yeah winning or losing in a video game is detrimental to your mental health.

Not.

Lmao flagged? Holy cow. I didn’t even say anything :joy:

When you have the mental conditions I have, yes sometimes it is.

You’re a moon cow, not a holy cow. Get it right.

1 Like

Same happened to me here, friend, it’s rough, I get it as a fellow “divergent”…
because it’s not just a ‘social’ interaction, but one where you are basically giving
some image of you to a judgement of many people who have no restraints…
Some ppl here, as in any online platform are elitists, trolls, childish…
hiding behind online avatars. In some cases it’s even worse if you raise an issue,
e.g. classes with a perpetual ‘buff me nerf others cuz of the past’ mindset (even if OP)
or worse - FoTM feeders / rerollers who switch so they can complain EVERY season.
I’d especially ignore atm non-casters who are just mad they have to actually land
kicks and CC at the proper moment now (edit: the anger comes from mechanical punishment AKA precog), or contend with casters equally oneshotting them back, I would actually say it’s much more balanced class design wise at least compared to February and March… And so the wheel spins on… and on…
Everyone is oneshotting right now, so the ranged-melee dichotomy is more hard felt
when each archetypes’ strengths and weaknesses in the “Swing” of the match shine
(Edit: Solo ofc exacerbates that problem due to lack of communication and coordination)

With all that being said (From my caster experience), I can only imagine what time healers are having right now.
This season direly needs healer incentivization, fast, or the only way to let people finish their climbs would be to introduce some absurd MMR boosts later down the line, or idk what. Q’s are already very long for solo
and other brackets participation… bahaha nice joke. I’m not sure what will make more players Q, but multiple of those steps need to be taken, and fast…

2 Likes

Don’t presume to know what’s good for someone’s health. Not a good look.

3 Likes

look, u knew it was going to be oof by the 3rd time. better off just not doing that 3rd time instead of leaving. leaving is oof, so tempting right, but you just gotta deal with it because you chose to heal that 3rd time.

Nothing is gonna happen to your health if you lose in a video game.

Update: Just did a few 2s, I was oom, mistweaver at 90% mana.
Make mistweaver dog again pls

Nah, yall monks can smd.

I’m sorry, I forgot you’re a DR. I apologize. Stress can cause or have no negative effect.

1 Like

Did 2 5-1s tonight, and a 3-3.
Went up 102 rating.
Kinda garbage mmr ngl

1 Like

That’s what matters. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Lmao the mental health card is here. Nothing to see here folks.

Not sure why people are downplaying the dude saying arenas stress him out or frustrate him

3 Likes

Lol what, how do you propose to get rid of stress from pvp? If it’s something that triggers OPs said autism maybe it’s not worth playing? The only way to get rid of stress from pvp is lack of caring to win (which is 100% dependent on him) or if everyone bow down to him and let him win. That is why it’s a dumb point to bring up.

These kind of takes will never get you taken seriously, even if satirical.

And I think you’d be playing a different tune if this was slands fire.

Didn’t say anything to that point. I’m just staying that someone trying to tell another about mental health and what they’re feeling is just dumb.
They’re not a Dr and shouldn’t presume to know what affects someone other than themselves.

How? If i went 5-1, 5-1, 3-3…Im down 150 rating!

Blizzard should make healing RSS less stressful and more fun.

Idk. That might increase the number of healers in the queue.

If this is an impossible task, then RIP DPS queue times.