I healed 3 solo shuffles in the last hour

and I left my last one after 2 rounds of MLX.
Until Warlock, Arcane, Mistweaver, and Disc is nerfed, I refuse to heal anymore.
Priest does 17 dispels on me in a 1min 22 second game, Warlock does 150k+ bolts and 100k+ shadowburns back to back and 80-0s my hunter before I can even get another global to rewind, Arcane hits for a 220k arcane blast and 60-0s me in 0.3 seconds, Mistweaver in a 5 minute game uses zero mana whilst I am oom. I’m just done, yes, I’m not the best, but this is just… disheartening really.
I did 130k HPS one game, and it wasn’t enough.
Rant over, sorry for the wall.

12 Likes

If you’d rather quit than practice, that’s your prerogative. But I promise no one else is affected. Good luck.

8 Likes

Troll post. Arcane mages don’t exist.

I kid. But yea, don’t see em. They won’t be making any changes any time soon. =/

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few in rbgs, random bgs, and the few 2s matches.
And every time they hit like a mack truck.

I’m more than confident in getting the rewards that I want each season.
Ty tho

2 Likes

Yea, have to react pretty quick. If you stop their go, they just kinda flop. Unfortunately that can be a lot to ask of dps in RSS. :frowning:

Yea. my #1 thing is trinket rewind or trinket rescue into verdant embrace, but half the time the dps are so far away I just can’t get to them fast enough

Yeah, sure.

1 Like

Why do you think I’m not a confident player?

1 Like

I think I can take a break if I want.
Kudos

2 Likes

Yeah you can quit mid match if you want and then refuse to heal and tell us all about your “break.” Im good with it. Hopefully the game is better for your return my man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Arcane is fine, Mw is very strong but borderline fine(just cant let them sit 60 meters away and be ignored), Disc and Warlocks are the Overlords.

I’d be willing to bet we get changes this coming week. But I doubt they are nerfing arcane mages of all specs.

Destro and boomies need a slight nerf.
Precog needs a nerf/rework/ICD.

Melee Peasants need brought up to Ret Enh surv DH level.

Sub Shadowy duel needs tweaked

WW burst on RSK needs moved to sustain maybe slight dmg buff.

Arms needs crit dmg buffed somehow/10.0.5/7 Nerfs reverted, fury they can delete

Assa is outshadowed by sub but would be comparable once wizards/precog are toned down and Shadowy duel is changed. Outlaw needs buffed.

UH dk needs some slight anti caster buff - They are feeling pretty semi tanky vs melee again. FDK needs even more sustain and a defensive buff.

All caster specs are perfectly fine outside of destro and boomy.

except maybe devoker more sustain less burst.

All Pet specs need reworked or gutted.

Rets and Hunters and Ferals are in a perfect spot.

Aff is in a great spot and getting better each week.

Hpal definitely and pres maybe need some help.

Rdruid is the most balanced healer and seems to be creeping up as the gear comes in. Rsham feel very good as well, close to mw, still a ways from disc.

It’s a start

1 Like

Precog just needs to be removed. One of the worst additions to the game ever. I don’t see them making many changes. Maybe a nerf to highwinds or owlkin frenzy only for boomkins. Precog needs the lust completely removed. Precog should have only made casters immune to kicks. Blizzard is being lazy and not removing CC, which is the real issue.

3 Likes

Delete mage as a whole tbh, except fire maybe bc its actually fun

Heavy nerf*

Removed

I agree, more sustain - mastery rework would do wonders

As much as I hate ferals, I’m glad they’re good for once. Rets can get back in the gutter though along with frost dk.

100%.
Its a bandaid to a bigger problem that blizzard will never fix.

1 Like

Tell that to the DPS waiting in even longer queues.

1 Like

it would even be fine if they kept the haste and it was on a internal CD of 30s like the boots. But could still be CCed.

No one else gets CC immunity unless ur 3x DRed.

And please fix overlapping kicks from proccing precog. So lazy

Its miles and miles ahead of any other embelishments…

Maybe make owlkin frenzy and high winds unable to be taken together? Still gives them the choice, but keeps the trinity of those and precog from being ridiculous.

Also, shouldn’t proc a precog if the target is in a CC. So many times I go for a kick and the other person uses a stun at the same time. Ugg. :frowning:

Ye, that wouldn’t be bad.

I just think the fast clone needs to be removed. Made more sense when precog wasn’t in the game.

1 Like

Blizzard literally could not care less, ive never seen a blue post in pvp forums in my life. Just keep subbing

1 Like

that’s crazy. did you go play a basketball game afterwards and expect to win because you pounded the most steps up and down the court?

1 Like