I have solved general discussion forum trolling (brilliant idea in this thread)

There’s also <hidden>.

Cause i’m a bad boy. :smiling_imp:

hi!

Hey it works! Ty

1 Like

so who is this person y’all are worried about anyway

“T”

sounds like a drink or a letter

what they’d do wrong

This wouldn’t solve anything, as the trolls don’t actually ever get banned. Mods apparently don’t review posting habits and whatnot, just posts in a vacuum where they always seem innocent.

man how do u have 37k achievement points u are one dedicated gamer

ya the popular thing nowadays is to try to act as innocuous as possible while trying to subtlety post inflammatory things to get people going which sometimes is funny but usually just cringe especially when it revolves around LGBTQ stuff

Yep, that’s the meta. People post on some hidden alt about that stuff for weeks and somehow it’s just chill.

If you check the box to not share account wide achievements, I don’t think your pets will match. Also, that character hasn’t been logged on for so long that it stopped updating 2 or 3 years ago.

So the pet test doesn’t always work.

ok ill log on now to put your paranoid mind at ease

I’m done caring but do what you want.

Where is the brilliant idea?

This would just get everyone who cares about the game to stop posting. Who is left posting? The trolls who don’t play or care about the game.

if everyone that cares about the game doesn’t break the rules, what do you have to worry about

You don’t have to break the rules to get suspended from the forums, you just have to get reported. The moderation team does not tend to look for context, they usually remove and suspend accounts of whatever comes to them. Rarely, you get a good mod who understands that the post is not intended to hurt anyone and your post is restored.

You can follow all the rules and get suspended from the forums. Similarly, you can follow none of the forum rules and keep posting for months. Giving the forum mods rule over people’s in-game activity will not work, it will get people who care about their account and the game to quit posting on the forums.

1 Like

wow this sounds like a systemic issue that should probably get fixed then :slight_smile:

“Hey,mom,there’s a level 50 warrior saying I’m uninspiring is that true?”

Mom,“Well,son,at least you’re not boring.”

Yeah, same back at you. Really? Twice this week? Maybe more under alts - trying to prove you should be banned?

It should be fixed, I agree. However, with the forum moderation we have today, I would not support the mods having control over the state of our account in-game.

Don’t quite understand what’s with all the schizo posting today

only took you 4 posts but ok

im on rn and am actually on the same server as u we could get in some super solid rp if u want

Short attention span.

Thank you but I don’t RP.

we can erp too if u want

:wink: < characters > no spaces :butterfly:

2 Likes