I have regrets about the Purge of Dalaran

That tree was ugly anyways w/e

1 Like

It had demons in it. Long overdue fumigation job. Nelves should move into Nordrassil as the property value is way higher.

2 Likes

Though we did a pretty darn good job at the tree. :joy:

You mean retcons the Alliance into stupidity.

What with the fact that we have an orbital laser, leaders that rival demi-gods in power, superior gnomish technology that doesn’t have a 50/50 chance of exploding like goblin tech does, superior numbers, greater resources, and so on and so forth.

If Blizzard didn’t give the Horde plot armor, the Horde would have long since ceased to be even a stain remaining on the surface of the planet.

6 Likes

Referring to the characters age not the tree. The nelfs have been around for a long time. You have malf a literal demi god druid that can use the very earth and every animal as a weapon.

And a hunter/priest with legendary bow/glaive skills and orbital moon death beams at a whim.

The horde should have been butchered with ease.

And to top it all off the spacegoats next door have a transdimensional spacecraft with an army of gundams and teleporters.

The nelfs not knowing about the back door to their lands makes no sense.

The whole terror of darkshore where malf actually used his powers. That should have been him crushing the hordes advance.
Them screaming as the earth swallows and crushes the ground forces. Well treants and animals rip apart any horde in the air.

Well moon beam and spacegoat orbital bombardments rain from the sky. And dreanei gundams melt rverything else.

But the dum plot required the nelfs lose and spacegoats do jack.

Its as bad as the jailers goons yeeting people in broad day light.

4 Likes

Now we have Void Elves who are sadly still waiting for Quel’thalas to be retaken for the Alliance. So far it hasn’t even happened.

1 Like

And it never will

1 Like

The attack on Theramore was warranted due to it being the main supply line for the attacks on the barrens and the total destruction of Camp T. None of the Alliance ever seem to remember the fact that those at Camp T wrere completly and utterly burnt to nothing.

During the [Cataclysm], the town was assaulted by the [Alliance], and firebombed by [Wildhammer] [mercenaries]. In order to secure their offensive against the [Horde], the Alliance, expanding from Northwatch Hold under false information that the tauren were planning an attack, razed Camp Taurajo in a massacre.

Where did I put that meme where everything the Horde does is retaliation for Camp T…

Hmmm…
https://preview.redd.it/1i5hyd3ve5y11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=77c3ed203a366267d134b3192209c900295cd0fc
There it is.

Not to mention actual facts to refute your biased narrative, there is a whole lot more to what happened there, like the fact that openings were deliberately left in the Alliance’s formation to allow the residents to flee, or perhaps that even the Horde leadership acknowledged that it was a valid military target, or that it was a few tents, or that the Horde assassinates the Alliance commander in revenge even though the conscripts disobeyed orders, etc.

The Horde no longer has any claim to moral high ground just because of “Camp T”.

EDIT: While I will allow that Theramore as an Alliance stronghold was a valid military target, using a WMD that destroyed the location across all realities causing almost infinite loss of life was evil in every sense.

Furthermore, chasing down and capturing the fleeing refugee civilians from Theramore, torturing them, and forcing them to fight each other in an arena for “entertainment” was also extremely evil and inexcusable.

6 Likes

So no different that the interment camps the orcs faced.

At the end of the day none of this excuses Jaina for what she did in dalaran, out of anger and spite. My only real issue is that we didnt actually kill her in BoD.

1 Like

Hmm, murderous invasive species with no land of their own on the planet gets locked up instead of exterminated compared to native non-combatant civilians fleeing to shelter in SW…

More false equivalency comedy gold, courtesy of Horde “logic”.

It doesn’t need excusing, since she was perfectly within her authority as the head of the NEUTRAL Kirin Tor to police the faction within the Kirin Tor (Sunreavers) that was harboring traitors.

Oh, lol, or are you talking about your false claim that it was a genocide?

It wasn’t, you know.

Only those that attacked were killed, the rest were either imprisoned or exiled until the traitors could be sorted out.

Well, she had every right to be angry at the Sunreavers for being traitors to the Kirin Tor’s neutrality, but you are projecting your own nature by suggesting spite had anything to do with it.

/eyeroll

6 Likes

As if one doth an excuse requireth to put down such low ilk as are incapable of ensuring theyr own abide by a city’s neutrality.
The Sunreavers deserved all that befell them and worse.

1 Like

Maybe it was more because some people like to play races who look human-like and Alliance already had enough of them. Just a thought.

1 Like

I’m actually disappointed you didn’t kill more. Shame. SHAME!

3 Likes

Careful. You don’t want me to turn you into a scarf or carpet do you?

2 Likes

Typical, vain blood elf right there. Only thinks about fashion and furniture.

2 Likes

Technically that is racist.

1 Like

Both have been debated to death and quite a few people think Arthas/Jaina were actually being reasonable.

1 Like

I mean I can turn you into a kitchen rag instead… Was just trying to be nice :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Oh, I already know that players wanted to be on the Horde but not be Horde races. That’s exactly why they did it, then slapped some sloppy lore to try to justify it.

2 Likes