I have regrets about the Purge of Dalaran

My only regret is that I didn’t kill more smug Blood Elves.

45 Likes

gets popcorn toy

5 Likes

You know what?

I can get behind this statement.

/salute

5 Likes

Got some edge to those claws there, wolf.

5 Likes

I wish I could have partaken in the slaughter.

7 Likes

Is this Jaina’s alt?

20 Likes

shifts uncomfortably

4 Likes

In hindsight, the Purge of Dalaran wasn’t all that impactful. Varian chastised Jaina for permanently burning the bridge between Stormwind and Quel’thalas and killing any possibility of the Blood Elves rejoining the Alliance.

Fast forward a few years later and blood elf defectors rejoin the Alliance anyway.

29 Likes

Arthus purges Stratholme to control the plague - worst guy in history.

Jaina purges Dalaran because she is unhappy - perfectly acceptable.

25 Likes

Its just blood elves not like they have feelings. One day we goto find out how a pure female race repopulates.

5 Likes

Clearly the mana bomb was used at the wrong place at the wrong time. It should have been used on Gilneas instead of the plague. Completely wipe those flea riddled abominations from existence.

3 Likes

You mad bro?

I mean it did take the combined Horde and Forsaken having the Worldbreaker destroyed the natural barrier to Gilneas before you were brave enough to attack a small nation 1/10th of your size and you still failed to wipe us out. Heck you even tried again at the tree and you still failed… you…just… keep… failing… But its all good. :wink:

1 Like

They’re never going to get rid of factions.

We need to do more warcrimes against each other :triumph:

8 Likes

Agreed. The human purge is needed.

3 Likes

To be fair, the same guy who caused the purge also previously allowed a city to be Mana bomb nuked and a Council member to be killed…

2 Likes

I’m just tryin’ to live my life here bruh.

1 Like

And they were blue and british so really the Alliance won,

6 Likes

Canonically very few belfs actually died. Most where cuffed or teleported into prison cells.

And really the belfs stupidly dug their own hole. They could have done a number of things insttead of following gary’s orders.

But no lets backstab jaina again and give gary another nuke.

10 Likes

LMBO

Equating killing a whole city, with imprisoning and exiling a faction harboring traitors to the Kirin Tor’s neutrality.

Classic Horde logic.

11 Likes

Someone give op a pizza cutter. Since they’re all edge and no point.

13 Likes