I have regrets about the Purge of Dalaran

It was do what he said or be killed. Garrosh wasn’t exactly kind to Blood Elves in his run

2 Likes

Why Alliance players would ever be unhappy with sultry goth elves is completely beyond me.

6 Likes

I mean… just look at all this British eye candy /flex.

2 Likes

The belfs whined the entire quest finding the bell. Then when the alliance had in the giant tree they could have tried and failed to get it. Or teleported it into space. Or the ocean. Or a outlands into the nether. Or strapped bombs to it and blamed the alliance.

They had options but made the dummest choice possible.

6 Likes

Its just dum. People have wanted classic helfs forever instead blizz says lets be cheeky and do velfs. Just do what your customer wants.

Of course with the new customizations we can essentially make helfs either way now.

5 Likes

What a coincidence, i mourn every day that some Night Elves survived Teldrassil.

You don’t want to start this fight, we’re WAY better at wiping you guys out lol

4 Likes

It made no sense for the horde to follow sylvies orders. And it was retarded that tyrande and malf being literal demi gods lost in their own home of a thousand plus years.

Trash writing and plot armor.

5 Likes

Admitting that your faction is better at committing genocide and war crimes is not really a plus, you know?

Not to mention that if the Alliance didn’t have morals, the Alliance WOULD out do the Horde at “wiping you guys out” and most of the Horde races would have long since been exterminated like the evil amoral invasive parasitical pests that you are, as that is just one of the many reasons that makes the Alliance better than you Horde.

1 Like

Cry-baby. :grin:

1 Like

In a game called World of WARcraft, sure it is.

Hello Kitty Adventure Island is that way -------->

3 Likes

He’s a mutt. He listens to his masters orders.
Just like a loyal mutt would.

LOL

Look at you, acting like the only WAR possible in WARcraft is between the Alliance and Horde factions.

<------ Hatred, Ethnic Cleansing, (FYI, those are actual video games, not that they should be, and judging by your posts, might be up your alley) is that way.

1 Like

The winners write the history books bud. I’ll win first and worry about morals later.

1 Like

That means they’re more fun.

Alliance are boring and static for some odd reason.

Your leadership hasn’t flipped out or gone megalomania at all like ours does.

1 Like

Except you haven’t and don’t “win”.

In the words of an actual wise orc (one of the very few) “You. Just. Keep. Failing.”

All those atrocities that you are so proud of, and you still only have barely maintained a stalemate.

News flash, if you want to “win”, having morals will get you closer than your current attempts.

As it currently stands, you aren’t going to writing much, which stands to reason, what with your decayed, rotted, and pickled brain.

1 Like

The biggest problem I see is that anytime they’ve had the opportunity to add a “questionable” group to the Alliance, consisting of people who were already Alliance previously, they just shove them awkwardly onto the Horde instead. See: Forsaken, Blood Elves.

The closest we’ve had is Dark Iron Dwarves, but they’ve also lost a lot of their sinister edge. Blizzard writers seem to not really care about the Alliance doing anything, and I feel it has a lot to do with many of them only caring about the Horde. Yes, that means you guys get the short end of the “good leader” stick, but at least they’re doing something.

3 Likes

No war crimes, nothing to see here.

1 Like

laughs in tree

1 Like

Not…exactly…correct…

Those blood elves allowed him to use her city to aid in destroying Theramore…
That is like saying the dude that punched a man after he struck his wife is the same as the guy that punched the wife…

4 Likes

I love the smell of mana bombs in the morning.

Also, nuke all gnomes.