I have no idea what I'm doing

So I’ve been playing warrior in Remix. Just for giggles I decided to load up a max lvl warrior in the beta. I felt like I was a monkey put in front of a typewriter asked to write Shakespeare.

I had no clue what my rotation was supposed to look like. Everything felt slow and unwieldy.

Its going to be rough swapping from remix to retail. I know nothing of what a furry warrior rotation should actually look like lol.

2 Likes

I’ve never known what I’m doing in my whole life :smiley:

8 Likes

Icyveins has good class guides.

1 Like

Welcome to the club of feeling like you’re face-rolling half the time! Lol

I read through abilities, put them where I think they’ll work best,(I have a few dedicated keys for interrupt and get the hell out, lol), then I play a bit & see how it works, and then look on Wowhead or icy veins for their basic suggestions and see if any might work better.

It’s trial and error for a bit, but I have every confidence in you!

If your wrist doesn’t hurt you’re not trying hard enough.

1 Like

It is a funny thing to me when I read guides and learn about the spells and rotations because I want to know the keyboard layout! I know that it is personal (like people might put the interrupt on 1 for all of their characters).

So, I’m just guessing after reading a guide, and that ain’t right. It is like the missing step that no one can give you. I’ve seen screenshots of player’s layout even wild ones with weak aura spells circling the player or almost no real view of the game at all.

It takes me a while, but I usually put the instant stuff on 1 thru 6 and then use my mouse to click on the longer cooldowns, which is clumsy.

Wowhead - check your class rotation, specs, ect.

a good addon for rotation helper is called hekilla - or something like that

Hehe

But yeah that sucks, best thing to do is to treat them like boosted characters and practice on a dummy for a little bit. Maybe look up guides on website or YouTube.

I really dislike boosted characters for this reason. It’s so weird learning the character when you have all the talents and spells already!

Hahahahaha

Warrior is fun and ez to play. But, idk what happened to me personally, really started checking out in Bfa and I am just about 100% fun (fun to me) - it might not be optimal but I’m having fun and I think that’s the point. I understand wanting to be your best, checking logs, I had that on and off in my WoW life but overall I have always been a casual at heart.

I say do you. I am such a hypocrite. Do as I say not as I do

I have no idea what I’m doing

We all play video games and argue over what parts are real.
And your asking us?

That’s normal.
No one truly ever knows what they’re doing.

The best one can hope for is to have fun while doing it and hopefully riding whatever ramshackle ride you’re on to its end before it crashes and burns.

Immortan Thrall: " Do not, my friends, become addicted to remix. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence. "

dude who rolls fury warrior: “WITNESS ME THRALL!!!”“”

Thrall: “mediocre…”

What are they asking us?

What they are doing.

Remember when you were a kid and it seemed like adults had all the answers and knew how to do everything…?

Then you become an adult and realize nobody knows anything for sure, everyone still feels like a kid and is pretty much maling it up as they go! :grimacing::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Neither does the entire RL human race.

1 Like

That drives me a nuts. Every few expansions we have to completely relearn our classes.

Whew, it’s a good thing guides exist on third party sites like icy veins and wowhead.

Also, read the tooltips and talents. Spend some time on a target dummy. These classes aren’t hard. Just spend some time on them.

Don’t worry. I’ve been playing this game for years and I don’t know what I’m doing either.

1 Like

Fury, you say? Just hit a bunch of buttons and Zug x 2.