I have left the last 10 battlegrounds in a row. The quality of teammates is so abhorrent in this game

So you’re the one making me zone in with 5 seconds left in the game…boo this man!!

4 Likes

I agree with the “quality” of BG teammates being at an all-time low (resulting in more losses, more 1-sided blowouts, etc), but cycling thru multiple alts to ‘like’ your own thread? Come on dude :rofl:

A little too obvious…

• all forum alts from same Bleeding Hollow server
  • same honor level (an account-wide thing)
  • very low post counts and one of them with “1 post”

This whole trend/tactic of hopping on different forum alts to give yourself free ‘likes’ and replying to your own thread is pretty cheesy/underhanded imo

2 Likes

Its all about playing with ‘friends’. Don’t like being victimized!? then play with ‘friends’ is all about being abused or be the abuser, your choice.

Enjoy your next game or perhaps you an play classic

No wonder you lose so often.

6 Likes

Do you post the same thing every post?

1 Like

He has the most bizarre mentality I’ve ever seen. You should see the spam he puts up in gd. A new thread every day ranting about how elitists are keeping him down. Blows my mind how some people can think the way he does.

2 Likes

I tend to stay away from GD. Once in a while I glance there for a chuckle.

1 Like

No. You can’t always control the outcome when you have 9 other people that have to carry their weight as well against other people that are just as motivated to oppose you or grief you.

1 Like

Play the objective, if nobody else does just /shrug & enjoy the zerg.

I found that Horde in classic BGs are way better than the drooling idiots on retail. I have no idea why they’re polar opposites in skill level. I win at least 80% of my games on classic and maybe like 25% on retail.

Agree w Lasmirra

The only time you should ever /afk in a bg is when your partner is in bed, saying “You gonna make me wait?”.

I enjoy good losses, as much as I enjoy good wins too. The only thing that upsets me are the cheaters using glitches and bad scaling, but they are pretty rare these days.

Been like this for a few years, I have not ever hardcored this game since 2011ish because of all what has changed and been done, biggest is how little plate/Mail/cloth/leather matters none, the fact every PVP battle is based on blowing big cool downs to succeed, that factor is the absolute worse its ever been.

1 Like