I have a Question?

Is there anything that can be done about players that deliberately go into threads, just to rile up a certain group?

That would be what the report button is for - if they are breaking our code of conduct.

5 Likes

Thank you Orlyia, Is there a difference between reporting them, and flagging them?

2 different words for the same thing. use the flag button and move on

I do flag them, but it doesn’t stop them from going into threads and riling up a certain group. I’m not talking once or twice, this person does it at least 90% of the time. I don’t think I’ve read one thread on the topic where they haven’t done this.

If they continue to be found in violation of the forum CoC by a Moderator, they will find their posting privileges suspended. Trust me. Violations are up to the Mod Squad.

1 Like

Reporting/flagging someone doesn’t stop someone from posting. All it does bring it to the mods to look over their posts.

4 Likes

Make sure when reporting that it is in actual violation.

5 Likes

It would be nice if they gave you the option to explain why you are flagging a certain post.

They do. Trolling, inappropriate, real life threat, and spam. They can read the actual post themselves. They don’t need you to tell them if or how it’s in violation. That’s their call, not yours.

1 Like

Just to be clear, disagreeing with you or having a different viewpoint, are not violations of the rules.

As long as an account is in good standing and the other poster(s) is not breaking the rules, then they’re not going to have any actions taken against them just because you reported them.

Here’s a link to the Code of Conduct:

1 Like

It has nothing to do with different view points, It is to rile up a group of players. Thank you all for your replies, I will just keep flagging, and hope something is done about them.

1 Like