I HATE Torghast. PLEASE Make Torghast NOT tied to character power/raiding

This horrible content is not what I play WoW for. -claps hands together- listen up.

I play your game for :clap:t2: :clap:t5: :clap:t6: MYTHIC+ :clap:t2: :clap:t5: :clap:t6: and :clap:t2: :clap:t5: :clap:t6: RAIDS. :clap:t2: :clap:t5: :clap:t6:

Yes multiple shades because torghast is so bad that it is offensive to ALL human life.

Hear that? MYTHIC+ AND RAIDS. Not some “roguelike” thing that was done better in FFXIV’s palace of the dead…

SIX FREAKING YEARS AGO!!!

I am so beyond done with this content. SO beyond done. Make this content optional. Put pet battles into it, put freaking some ugly cosmetic junk into it. I don’t care.

But remove it from being mandatory for CHARACTER POWER for raids/m+. It’s awful content. I genuinely DREAD the idea of running this every single week. I DREAD it. It’s HORRIBLE.

“Okay give feedback because just whining isn’t helpful!!!”

1. The scaling is absolutely deranged (try taking 2 DPS into it) unless you are a solo tank. The boss with 2 DPS sometimes 2 shots DPS. It’s outrageous.

2. Some of the final boss monsters like the eyeball are absolutely unhinged broken strong.

3. The debuffs that prevent healing are absolutely out of wack and make healers absolutely useless and worthless and terrible. It’s a hard wall in floor 3 right now even with good gear. That’s what I hit this week and it’s insanely difficult to pass. Tell me, how is a resto druid meant to pass that? Bash? 1 min cd. typhoon? 1 min cd. Doesn’t deal enough damage even catweaving perfectly to take down the big bosses using this debuff.

So uhh, how is that meant to pass that? Cause I’m really feeling a lil stupid right now even after reviewing that fight and my approach multiple wipes.

1. The RNG in bonuses is so swingy that some runs to floor 6 for me gave me AMAZINGLY GREAT drops! So good! And then others? Really REALLY REALLY FREAKING BAD. It’s so swingy that it feels like my skill doesn’t matter.

Now please just make this pet battle content. Keep this away from raiding.

Thanks.

115 Likes

u h s o m e t i m e s u j u s t g o t t a g e t g u d. Seriously though i don’t know anyone who likes torghast

55 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

22 Likes

I dont hate it, but its not bad either. Especially sinxe it takes 45 minutes once a week. Not a big deal

12 Likes

My homies and I love doing Torghast. Seriously though.

I’m fine with them moving soul ash out of it. I’d prefer it even.

26 Likes

u dont hate it but u wont say u like it though

3 Likes

I find the torghast content enjoyable it is a nice change of pace from raiding and m+

60 Likes

my biggest problem with this isnt torg its that while everyone is getting legendaries i have to wait until the week after content releases to get mine

6 Likes

Yeah? Im very neutral on it. Not bad, im not excited for it. Mainly just because the run is over before my character gets to crazy.

2 Likes

Apparently today wasn’t complete without a Preheat tantrum thread. :roll_eyes:

39 Likes

RNG + face tanking as a mage = really badly designed content. You either get the anima powers you need or you automatically lose.

8 Likes

I literally did both of the layers this week in under an hour

3 Likes

I like Torghast :smiley:

27 Likes

no it doesnt take long but that doesn’t matter. i basically fall asleep in it

5 Likes

I did Torghast as a solo dps on my WARRIOR, characteristically the worst class to solo content with as 150 ilvl. Legit just get good at the game and stop whining. This isn’t top 0.1% content and it isn’t hard either. Upper Reaches as 150 and today I did the Fracture Chambers as 161 Ilvl

6 Likes

Love Torghast, goes by quick, is fun for the concept that it brings as a challenge dungeon.

5 Likes

It’s kind of amusing to me to read all these people moaning about being forced to do content they dont like to get ahead.

Bahahaha. PvP community has been saying this for years and we have had no support. So to you, I say suck it up buttercup.

:pineapple:

19 Likes

torghast would be fun if you could do it on 5 players … thats a big if lol

You can tell that the idea for torghast is a pretty good one. It’s just executed so poorly. Would they have put more effort into torghast if not for covid? I don’t know. I hope you guys haven’t forgotten about warfronts…

The worst part about torghast is that they probably aren’t going to do anything drastic with it maybe a few tweaks here and there and just have it fade out of existence. It’s a shame really.

To me I find even the visions more complete and finished than torghast. At least the player got some reward out of that. The difficulty was also very heavy on mechanics so gear while it had an impact it wasn’t huge. What I didn’t like about visions was the key grind. I hated that part not going to lie. At least they got that right with torghast.

6 Likes

i will like it once they fix the bugs, fully dreading atm tho because of the eye ball boss, it’s actually bugged, one of its main mechanics is not working properly.

1 Like