I hate the NE bias in things

I don’t know who that is.

Maybe you don’t understand because your race has always been I the spotlight.

6 Likes

You’ll see when Exploring Kalimdor releases that the Night Elves have Ashenvale.

1 Like

This is bait but in going to go ahead and take it.

First off, Musha is the larger of the 2 moons, the one that represents Elune and the one she weilds her power and influence through. She not the actual moon.

Elune and Malone have birth to Cenarius.

He taught the early Tauren, possibly the Yongoul drudic magics but they left. He then found the Kaldorei and remained with them.

No, but Elune is.

Sure that bone isn’t equivalent to you stealing Night Elf lore and identity.

17 Likes

The Tauren are older than the night elves, actually, and the night elves took their culture,

3 Likes

Yea, in the negative spotlight. Again, you don’t know what you’re asking for, at all. Or you’re just trying to be inflammatory. The Night Elves have only lost during WoW’s lifespan.

And you’ll see the opposite, or the zone might not even be mentioned at all.

This also means that the only canon source we have is that “Ashenvale belongs to the Horde”.

1 Like

At least you have something.

Lore is lore, and we’ll take any amount.

1 Like

What culture did they take?

Too bad. Shadowlands just killed that idea. Elune exists and is worshipped far beyond Azeroth.

3 Likes

Proof of more bias.

8 Likes

Bookmark my post and I’ll bookmark yours, we’ll have a definitive answer when the book releases.

2 Likes

That’s not bias and answer my question.

So an event where the Tauren are completely annihilated and everyone celebrates would satisfy you? Oh and obviously they’d be tortured first before their complete annihilation.

Sure.

What?

That’s a myth.

Fair. Night Elf fans can try to hog the limelight.

You don’t see Night Elf fans going after The Earthmother or An’she or the Light, so stop trying to take Elune.

11 Likes

Yep

My point exactly,

An’she and the Earthmother are basically non-existent. I wouldn’t imagine a fan would care about something that basically isn’t there.

Not sure what the Light has to do with the Tauren in this context. Just people that want Elune and her power to be equal to the Light. But that doesn’t quite fit with having the Tauren get love.

2 Likes

They do exist,I just want blizzard to start caring about them more

2 Likes

I mean outside myths, basically non-existent. I can’t think of anything they’ve done that isn’t a story.

From my understanding, I believe the Earth mother is Azeroth

1 Like

I don’t remember any confirmation of who or what she is, if anything.

I remembered. @Gantrithor, we had some kind of dispute, but I don’t remember its terms, I just remember it. What’s your most memorable event in Horde history?