I had fun today

Ok so I said I was going to get my mount this weekend and I definitely did. I got two, actually.

I stayed away from the barrens until I got my mount due to the long distances of…barren land. Lol. The chances that I would find someone out in the barrens, especially horde on Benediction were slim but I found one horde player. An undead forsaken just like me. We grouped up and completed quests that wouldve been a chore to do alone and it was a lot of fun.

Raided the quillhogs camps and basically attempted genocide in them but they just kept coming. We parted ways and I decided to go on the quest with a mysteruous shard I had found that led me to the wailing caverns and I found a secret quest there that gives a 10 slot bag. A troll player came by and I helped her get the quest, as well.

Then I went into the caverns completely confused at what it was and ran into a night elf player… she hid. I hid. She ran by and I chased her into…a portal lol wth???

Then I met a new friend and after that I was invited to a guild with a cool name right before I logged off…I actually really love wow.

1 Like

What a wholesome post.

Holler at me if you ever need anything, feel free to add me in btag - Goose#1151

1 Like