I guess it's over (Goodbye)

Why you haunting me Casper? shoo before I send Scooby Doo after you.

8 Likes

Stop writing such nonsense and I have no more reason to go into it :wink:

4 Likes

I almost choked on my water

2 Likes

Hydrogen Monoxide is poisonous stuff.

1 Like

Part of me wanted to post a snarky “Bye Felecia” message on this, but she’s really not wrong. Night elves really did get the short end of the stick in BfA and if things aren’t improving for them in Shadowlands, why stick around? Hopefully OP finds fun and joy in whatever she chooses to play.

10 Likes

The Night Elf race, yes. The Night Elf players… Hell No! They got a
customisation option, a racially themed mount, and the better armor sets in the Darkshore warfronts. And they got to be the heroes of the entire affair whereas Sylvannas left the Horde, and the Forsaken in particular, holding the villain bat.

The Forsaken did get a pretty cool mount though. And you only had to complete one side to get both.

10 Likes

I fervently hope that all of Azeroth sees a side of the Night Elves that will scare them all shelless. And never want to see again. To provoke the Night Elves means the Terror of the Darkshores, the Night Warrior, will be provoked.

5 Likes

My human potential makes me impervious to Night Elven terrorism.

10 Likes

The Horde would like to have a word with you.

:cactus:

8 Likes

If that Tyrande bit turns out to be true, I’ll genuinely be speechless.

I’m still working on finishing a whole Blue playthrough. But on the Red side, Tyrande barely comes up in BFA. You fight, I think Maiev in Darkshore at the end, honestly I’m not sure. It’s not a very memorable encounter and it’s kinda weird how they weaponize the burning ghosts of Darnassus. Seems like some necromancer ish to me but what do I know.

Beyond that? Not much Nelf stuff.

Jania Proudmoore is more of the antagonist. And she actually successfully dicks over the Horde in Lordaeron and Dazar’Alor. The whole Night Warrior boost wasn’t a power up by any metric I observed. Just some Nelves have black eyes now. And that’s going to be even less impressive when all Elves get all the glowy eye colors in SL.

So not sure what her vengance was exactly. I certainly never felt threatened by the Kaldorei. And they’re giant amazonian woods folk riding sabre tooth tigers that can weaponize the concept of nature and all go invisible on command. You, kinda have to try to make them a non-threat but that’s what they did.

I’m sorry if it goes down like that. The Alliance just isn’t really my cup of tea but the Kaldorei were one of the more unique aspects of it I enjoyed playing. I’ve no idea why Blizz is, literally, burning that all down so we can have more time with the mayonnaise sandwiches and their playmobil castles.

18 Likes

cause blizzard knows the massive amount of tears if they actually represented the horde losing in the game, Horde players arent knowing for being happy about losing anything even if its there turn to lose

2 Likes

We get to punch Anduin if we want. You can’t. So, pretty sure we’ve already won.

6 Likes

So in other words they got a lot of cool things, but they didn’t get the thing they wanted: a satisfying ending in concerning Tyrande’s night warrior storyline and justice against Sylvanas.

Yes it sucks that the Forsaken had to give up not only their city but also their racial leader was turned into a PvE villain for both factions. I get it. One of my favorite characters in WoW lore was turned into a suicidal crybaby through the expansion and then they killed him off to advance said former racial leader’s plot device.

In truth, this expansion left everyone rather boned.

12 Likes

cause its a plot point in shadowlands lol Lets stop this LIE like blizzard just dropped the whole storyline

soo cool minimizing PSTD like that Anyone who says Saurfang was a crybaby literally never understood the character

4 Likes

As the song says. “You can’t always get what you want…” And Tyrande’s story isn’t over yet.

1 Like

That is rich coming from someone who equated soul shattering to being sad.

:cactus:

1 Like

Horde bias.

I think it’s pretty telling that each faction is absolutely convinced the other faction got the better deal in BFA lol

Myself included, because I much prefer to be the hero

17 Likes

Oh give me a break. If they had stayed true to Saurfang’s character he would have declared Mak’gora against Sylvanas the moment she gave the order to burn Teldrassil. What happened to the guy who threatened Garrosh with death at the start of Wrath? I get that losing a child is a traumatic experience but this much of a change is a bit too far fetched.

4 Likes

Until you’ve actually gone though such an experience, you can’t just brush off it’s impact.

3 Likes