I guess it's over (Goodbye)

I mean lorewise. Priestesses of Elune are basically Paladins. If Blizzard wanted to introduce Nelf Paladins, they could just say “Warrior Priestesses.”

2 Likes

I prefer an option that’s a bit less gender-locked WC3 style. And I mean Paladins, not Priests,

Play a different race.

Paladins are Warrior Priests.

4 Likes

I know a lot of people were very rude to you on these forums, but it always felt good to see someone here who earnestly felt so passionate about the Night Elves. Best of luck to you! :green_heart:

12 Likes

hahaha wait do you actually think nelf paladins will be gender locked?

I mean if constantly confusing ones own headcannon with actual lore, than sure, she was passionate, but she derailed nearly every post she was in. Did the NE get screwed in BfA? Sure, but you know, imagine being horde and having to wonder which of your heros will die in the next expac because blizz can’t write for crap

8 Likes

death is a part of story telling, like literally every action game or story like wow has this looming.

1 Like

Than someone needs to remind blizzard there are two factions to WoW, because they keep offing the horde heroes, while the alliance heroes keep gaining god like powers. That excuse doesn’t really fly.

20 Likes

we lost varian, and two cities

Lost teldrassil, that’s all, Lordaeron hasn’t been alliance since WC 3 and one hero…

4 Likes

theramore lol

Doubt it, but I wouldn’t complain.

Theramore technically neutral. They were just stupid and got caught helping the alliance

no its not

btw neutral countries tend to still help sides, like lol

2 Likes

That’s not how neutrality works…at all.

its almost like true neutral doesnt exist really look up what neutral countries did in ww2, the USA is a big one I did see them sell weapons to germany, only to the allies weird huh I thought they where NEUTRAL.

Than they weren’t neutral. Being neutral literally means the state of not supporting or helping either side in a conflict, disagreement, etc.; impartiality.

1 Like

then no country in history was ever neutral then heh

1 Like

Switzerland would like to have a conversation with you

supported the allies by harboring spies and helping spies escape the germans

1 Like