I give up - Give the alliance High Elves!

It is my experience that Alliance players are the most entitled, especially the elven players.

They got void elves, but demand they get all the blood elf skin tones, eye colors, hair options, etc.

Meanwhile, here on the Horde side, we want bloody ogres.

1 Like

Felblood? You want them to be Playable?

Blood Elves are High Elves. So if you’re talking about the eye color and that sets them a part, that would be ridiculous. What Elf is the purple eye color? and How come this wouldn’t apply to Night Elves and Nightborne?

Physically changed. Not magically.
Ren’dorei are not Quel’dorei nor Sin’dorei.

We killed them all in TBC.

Preach, sister.

2 Likes

:pleading_face: Officer, I can explain my eye color is the result of an arcane magic experiment gone awry.

Thematically, my purple eye color goes with arcane mage. And I’m sticking with it!

2 Likes

They have the roots to the Heritage, just as the Nightborne do at the point of the Breaking/Sundering with the legacy of the Quel’Dorei. Living Kal’Dorei/Night Elven Highborne do as well. All four of these groups can identify as Quel’Dorei/High Elf.

However, they have been transformed in to a different race. Unless you wish to claim all Elves are still Trolls?

EDIT: I bet few caught that Night Elves were given blue eyes as an option.

But we love ya, so we wanna be ya. :joy: we had alliance helfs interacting with us each time a new expac came out till bfa. did you know most alliance players first intro to blood elf models was arator in the hellfire peninsula honor hold inn? there he stood in judgement pally gear, looking all swanky, next to old school human models. it was like heaven beamed a new race to azeroth that was gorgeous and classy and meanwhile, we alliance players were sportin’ our old school caricatures. it was a bit of a shock