I get married tomorrow

I’ve been playing this game since I was an insecure kid in middle school and I never thought I’d still be playing this game around when I’d be getting married. 32 years old now, and I gotta say it has been a good run, and it ain’t over yet! Funny how things turn out! I’ll let yall know how the wedding went

69 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Yippee! Congrats :partying_face:

16 Likes

I wish you and your bride all the best, I’m sure she’s a great woman.

5 Likes

Congrats brother. Hope you two have a long and happy life together

3 Likes

Congrats!!

2 Likes

congrats
5char

1 Like

That is awesome, congrats fellow wow player.

WoW has always been a nice stable thing for me throughout the years as well. It’s been a part of my life as I gotten married, had two kids, moved a couple times, worked a couple different jobs, mom in law is not feeling good so now I’m moving in with her coming up next Wednesday actually. Lol I quit my job already and am packing up.

Life sure is a rollercoaster.

It’s a blessing to have a pastime activity that brings peace and joy. And to have the perfect person to ride along with you! Congrats again.

Hopefully you have a fun day and remember… keep yer feet on the ground.

5 Likes

congrats.

3 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! May your lives be great and full of adventures!

1 Like

Love this, congratulations I wish you many blessings in the next chapter of your life!

1 Like

Just don’t have any kids if you’re hoping to play WoW for more than 4 hours a week.

6 Likes

Have you had a talk with her about WoW? Seen some men get married, and then they were never in raids again… o.O

3 Likes

Not stealing your thunder, but:

Started WoW in high-school myself.
Getting married in a couple weeks (June 15th)
Congratz my friend!

7 Likes

Same, congrats on getting married.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Never look back :saluting_face:

thank you for sharing this excellent news

6 Likes

Hey, very nice! Some of us aint keen on relationships, but I am always glad when someone finds someone they mesh with.

Have fun, and good luck!

2 Likes