I get all of these people telling me I won't like classic

I have no desire to relive that abomination. (That said, I absolutely hated the change they made in Cata. So I too await the return of classic Sunken Temple so I can properly restore my hatred of it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

hahaha. ah thanks for that. :smile:

lol wha-. . . thinks*
Holy dang you’re right!

Never understood why they didn’t just break it into wings.

Yo mama so fat when she went to the Black Temple it became the Sunken Temple.

I forgot how much I hated that dungeon.

Yo mama so fat, when I shadowstepped her on my rogue I got a loading screen.

(Edit: I say, if a Mod comes in here. . . we just having innocent fun!)

Yo mama so fat she got 5 Well Fed buffs at the same time.

Yo mama so fat that she can’t get a well fed buff.

Yo mama so fat she takes 5 warlocks to summon.

Yo mama so fat that when she went to kill Deathwing in the raid she one shot him when they got on his back.

You’re momma so fat she was walking from tanaris to silithis and created a new zone.

Yo mama so fat that when she entered Pandaria the Pandaren thought she was their spirit beast.

Yo momma so fat she needs her own server.

Yo mama so fat she got a pet turtle without realizing it was the pandaren starting zone.

This thread really digressed, what was the original topic? lol.

Yo momma so fat her farts caused the plague

rofl ppl telling OP why they would not like classic which are reasons why they would.

Okay that was a good one haha.
Yo mama so fat that when she made a DK the necropolis sank and she one shot Arthas.

Looks fun.

I only watched the first part but I can’t wait to try out the old dungeons when they were relevant. It looks far more entertaining than the dungeons they add to the game now days.

1 Like

you will have a different kind of fun in classic than you do in retail. there will hopefully be more of a social element if blizzard stays true to their promise. I started in wrath before the downfall of social communities and played with the same people for many years. I still have fond memories of that guild. after cataclysm things fell apart and wow never really felt the same again

There is always PVP to do.
PVP was the best part of classic.