I figured it out: The forum consist of trolls

It took me almost a decade to find this out. and today, it finally registered. The majority of users on these forums are trolls.

I don’t use that word lightly, as I understand what a forum troll is. Someone who intentionally says or does things to get an emotional reaction. I’d also like to suggest if people get frustrated easily, and don’t respond very well to being provoked, it’s best to just leave these forums and not look back.

Have you not noticed how everything eventually revolves around real world stuff? Controversial stuff? No matter what the topic is about? What’s worse, is that the status of your account can become victimized by these things, and likely get banned, because a group of trolls decide to mass flag your post, your account, etc,

Dark comedy, tongue-in-cheek statements, methods of coping with faults in the game are no longer a thing because of this.

Is the forum filled with cyber bullies? no.
Is the forum filled with trolls? Yes.
Is the wow forum toxic? I don’t know.

Why did I make this thread? Because I want everyone to be prepared, and to understand that there are trolls on this forum that likely outnumber genuine people. And keep in mind that there’s such a thing as an unintentional troll.

Stay frosty
Stay ready.

6 Likes

So, is this an improvement from “waaah forum cabal waah” or just a side-grade?

6 Likes

oh, i thought this was the general forum. sorry lol.

Leave this thread be, it’ll die soon anyway.

is this really your response to people not laughing at your sexual assault jokes, or your triggered jokes, or attack helicopter jokes, or any of the other tired, asinine reddit-tier fedora garbage you post

17 Likes

like joking about sexual assault?

like… joking about sexual assault?

is this post just a confession, my dude?

4 Likes

Man, opener to meltdown in less than six hours. That’s a feat.

1 Like

I read this as man opener like “can opener” and whoo boy the mental image was a doozy, let me tell you

3 Likes

I will not apologize, intentional or otherwise.

2 Likes

I mean, duh.

But also, are you trying to be a troll or are you lacking in that much self-awareness?

Alright forum mods, this thread next.

This person’s upset their thread with the rape joke didn’t fly well with the realm forum users.

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, we’re just waiting for the (mod) hammer to fall.

3 Likes
1 Like

C-c-combo breaker!

3 Likes

You all laugh, but technically Blood Elves are descended from Trolls so this forum is like at least 80% Troll-adjacent

which also means that you can blame the Zandalari Empire for all of my trash posts

9 Likes

My supervisor actually, unironically did this today–angrily, too, in reference to the Wachowski sisters.

I was so angry I had to get up and leave the department for a while after my attempts to change the subject failed.

1 Like

Take some personal responsibility for drinking the nuclear mutant juice and losing your glorious tusks!

1 Like

I’m stealing the term myself.

Be it in miniature form or some kind of writing, something called “The Man Opener” is too good to pass up.

2 Likes