I feel sorry for the WoW team

what sane person keeps subjecting him/herself to that?

But wouldn’t you also wonder why they kept serving you garbage for nearly a year when you ordered steak and they had fresh steaks just sitting back there?

No… im more interested in why they kept coming back to the restaurant. This is no longer an issue with the restaurant… this is an issue with you.

I am grateful they are changing but I won’t be too grateful that they are now doing what we all told them to do in the 9.0 beta.

Also I did adapt to the changes, I unsubed for about a year.

I’m not trying to argue with you at all I’m just pointing out that they are still defending their decisions as the right move at the time which they absolutely were not and unless they say otherwise I will expect the cycle to repeat again and again

1 Like

I do kind of agree that youtube/streamers are definitely spreading the hate for blizzard. Honestly good way to look at it actually. I should listen to my bro more on streamers, he tells me not to listen to some of them. I guess that’s the power of media. At the end of the day I just wanna be able to jump into pvp right away and to this day WoW hasn’t let me do that for 3 expansions though, just really hate the chores. But I guess its not all that bad.

EDIT: Still a game where if you can get the gear it’s fun, but for people more casual it’s rough. Gave this old post a looksie, it needed it.

Inevitably…

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:
Millions at the least.
We all trust the math…right up till it screws our personal agenda…then the math suddenly doesnt matter, lmao

You almost get the feeling this guy and his sort would be demanding that you watch …and praise…a bad movie just because THEY say its good, lmao.

NO…its SUBJECTIVE…TASTES in movies, food…video games is SUBJECTIVE…PERSONAL OPINION.

The OBJECTIVITY here is the hard numbers…how many subs did we have…how many subs have we lost…THAT is OBJECTIVE.

In order to OBJECTIVELY raise those subs, we need to appeal to the SUBJECTIVE interests of the MOST players/gamers possible.

And in that, blizzard has failed miserably for the last 6-7 years or so…
A problem they didnt seem to use to have years ago.

2 Likes

I am too, as long as I dont step foot in BFA or SLs. lol

1 Like

Clàrk, you feel a lot more than sorry for the team. You defend literally EVERYTHING they do. I see this behavior all the time, and I will call it out.

2 Likes

The pissed a lot of people off man. It didn’t happen over night. It’s been a long time coming and it’s going to take some solid development, intuitive game design, more listening to the community, more communication and a bit of time before everyone starts to believe in them again. They shattered a lot of people’s faith in the game and it’s not an instant fix. Give it time. If Blizzard keeps moving in this direction, they will win back their player base.

2 Likes

The true test will be after this when they put out brand new systems and content. Then it’s simply a measurement of time that passes after the logical feedback that is given. How long until they verify it? After they verify it how long until the actual fix? If the fix will take a long time can they tell us why and give us a projected date? Then can they meet that date?

Also when selling they need to make sure all sales points are going to be in the final product. Because anything less is false advertising.

I think if they ignore beta testers so blatantly and arrogantly next expansion, theyre probably going to end up with a lot more ‘final straw’ sub expirations.

1 Like

This is a company thats selling us a bad product. theres nothing to defend here buddy. bad product being delivered. i dont feel sorry for them at all. do better so we feel our money is well spent. thats it. keep your feelings out of the equation. stop defending the companies and the teams representing them. they are delivering a bad experience. if they do better, people will praise them. thats it

1 Like

I did. I cancelled my subscription.

If all the issues with Shadowlands was the FIRST time these kind of things appeared in wow. then yes i would also feel sorry for the WoW team. but these changes (that should of been at the release) is just like the old’ Azurite armor concerns we had in BFA.

I only feel sorry for them because they were neutered when Activision took over and instead of creativity going forward, it all came down to the ol’ “Turn em upside down and shake every penny out of their pockets”.