I feel like who ever designed Horrific Visions doesn't play Shadow Priest

I got destroyed in there. Seriously over tuned. That or I need better gear apparently 432 isn’t enough. This kinda sucks. I didn’t even get to the boss :frowning:

5 Likes

I think whoever tests things before they go live either just doesn’t play the game or doesn’t do anything solo at all.

13 Likes

It’s probably because Shadow kinda sucks anyway. I have armor made of tissue paper.

1 Like

432 really isn’t enough.

8 Likes

430 is pretty low.

7 Likes

Trying. I keep doing invasions and such. I’ve been getting some upgrades here and there.

You should be doing some mythic+ and raiding if you want to increase your ilvl so you can clear your visions. Start a group for an M0 Freehold and run a few + keys.

I’m honestly not comfortable doing m+ people are too toxic in game. I’m too afraid I’m going to stink them up and get yelled at.

11 Likes

432 is like the bare minimum. You should most definitely go get some better gear before doing visions.

1 Like

432 is pretty low for solo invasions as a shadow

Well this sucks. Can a friend help me? My buddy has a 430 something Warlock.

I FEEL LIKE WHO EVER DESIGNED HORRIFIC VISIONS DOESN’T PLAY the game at all

fixed…

8 Likes

like everything in wow lately , good idea but poorly implemented.

4 Likes

432 scary.

You can totally have a friend help you! If it was your first horrific vision, ever, you’re supposed to fail it before getting to the boss, they get easier the more research you do. Honestly, I do them as a healer

1 Like

I got destroyed on my Priest at that ilvl, I tried to suck it up but I was facerolling them on this tune at a similar level and I noped out on my Priest,

They’ve been nerfed pretty good now, and corruptions make it cake, so just keep building up power and the titan talent tree, learn about potions, route, mob abilities, bosses etc etc and keep pushing.

You’ll get it.

Good luck!

1 Like

Awesome thanks. Yeah that first one was a freaking meat grinder. I could barely kill the first pack. But I found out my gear was too corrupted.

I run LFR on my alts when starting out, for gear, and some mobs drop corrupted mementos, which will help a lot cuz you can spend it on research to make the runs easier

1 Like

+1

I still don’t get why my spell lock is locked behind a pet that can’t tank

3 Likes

I don’t think they were really tested with masks.

The fights look like they were just blocked in and not fine tuned at all. No pauses, just ability ability ability.

Some of the ability visual effects look like they were place holders as well.