I feel like the games social aspect kinda died since the new social contract thing came out

Actually it is. Because both will have actions taken. But clearly you would think only the TOS will have actions taken when it is both.

yeah I’m not sure why I was told I changed the subject lol

1 Like

Actually it isn’t because only the ToS is what is used.

1 Like

The contract does have action taken how would I know this is that I have reported someone for it.

No,not really though the auto report feature was a mistake. It turned into the defacto ignore button. It isn’t the ideal state of games but until things change people will just stick to small groups in discord.

1 Like

The contract does take action from the game masters.

No, the ToS is used.

1 Like

Everything in the social contract that is enforceable is restated in the actual rules.

The social contract is literally “while in Azeroth do your best to”

With a handful of things as stated as not accepted. Which are also stated in the ToS.

The social contract is just the cover letter for the ToS.

8 Likes

Keep on being so adamant when you’re clearly wrong about how everything works. And so I am not wasting any more of time with you.

It’s ok to admit when you are wrong, I just so happen to not be lol.

3 Likes

That’s a very good way of putting it

1 Like

That’s why I said “it’s both” and why I used this language is because both have similarities but have few differences.

But anything you get in actual trouble for, will be related to the ToS.

ToS is what is being enforced.

4 Likes

I instantly block any person spamming services i cant stand players that sell stuff like that in game.

3 Likes

Whether it’s the TOS or the contract doesn’t matter because to me both have actionable content.

The social aspect of wow dwindled away long before the social contract popped up. It started when the game went cross-realm for most content.

3 Likes

social contract was a mistake

4 Likes

I chat on the forums

Hi I am a gnome

2 Likes

I don’t. I think it was Blizzard encouraging paid carries that tanked trade chat.

1 Like

Social Contract for your Social Credit.

Enjoy it because this is the future.

2 Likes