I feel like blizz did Dracthyr dirty

WOO! LET’S GOOO

Only question is the launch spell, like I get it but will the CD still be in the minutes range? If its like, 10 seconds so you can’t just repeatedly launch I get it, but I hope its not like a minute.

1 Like

No my dracthyr brother this is not good news, this is the crumbs I was talking about.
This is blizz slapping tape over an old washed out bandage hoping it will stick.
There is still going to be a CD. We will still have to pull out a mount we will still watch our npc brethren take off and fly the way we should. This is a “Slap To The Face” from blizz saying here is a bone now keep that $$$SUB$$ and be quiet!!! This should have been implemented in day 1 we still have to wait for this updated version of “falling with style” until January!!! This is not good news brother don’t fall for blizz crumbs we dracthyr shale demand the whole cake!!!
It’s not like the animation and mechanics aren’t they’re, there’s even a video of a dev flying around freely that’s what we should be able to do!!! Now we will watch druids and our npc brethren fly with ease not to mention druids will have this updated version of soar without a CD in 11.0 why must we get a knock off version of dynamic flight why must blizz keep our wings clipped!! This is not good news brother not good news at all. I can see how some may think it is but it’s not it’s something they should have had in since the beginning now they toss it to the dracthyr players as we are asking for normal flight as some bone to keep us coming back and they hope we will stop asking for something we should have already. Soar was put in favor due to normal flying would have been unfair to other players in the beginning so they held back on normal flying and gave us an ability that for most see as a disability as you still have to mount up! Demand the whole cake my dracthyr brother. #FreeTheWings

It’s still going to have a CD most likely definitely in the min range probably 2-3, this is no W my fellow dracthyr this is crumbs, we should get normal flying this is a “Slap In The Face” to all of us dracthyr we will still need to mount up, we will still watch our npc brethren fly with ease this is no excitement for the dracthyr these are the crumbs I mentioned, this is no victory my friend. #FreeTheWings

Man, how often can you beat this dead horse?

I feel like this topic has been done to death over the last year.

They mentioned in an interview they’re exploring using AI to do the labor of molding armor to new models. If they get that working well, it really opens up the taps on adding new races and model customizations.

Lets keep it positive they are giving a part of what we need to fly. And who knows maybe they are holding off on dynamic flight till its everywhere in the world. The animations are in game already so they just have to open it up to us. We will see given time but this is still more than Worgen were ever given so look on the bright side.

1 Like