I feel like Asmongold's viewers don't actually play WoW

You’re advertising him and his viewership base.

1 Like

some do, but i do know half his crap he has mounts pets etc etc he doesnt earn himself people give them to him, vs those who actually earn them

not to mention he always has bugs flying around his room

1 Like

I’m calling his viewers frauds…

1 Like

They do not. Most of them anyway. Asmongold has a lot of cross over from just regular stream watchers.

He rarely plays the game anymore these days, classic or retail. Frankly it is very obvious this guy is burnt out on WoW and only keeps up and plays it out of habit more than anything else.

2 Likes

Because it takes a lot more than positivity to get (and retain) large amounts of viewers. You need to be entertaining and like him or not, he is entertaining.

1 Like

That isnt most, its all.

Another sign of being a sellout.

A person that is honest is both positive and negative, they are not afraid to hurt the feels of their viewers by having a real opinion.

5 Likes

Is this something we’re supposed to be invested in?

I don’t care about him, so why would I care about his viewers doing dorks

1 Like

What is this Gibberish about, smack a whack. WHO Whaaaaa?

I mean kinda sorta yea. Alot of them are boomers last i remember

1 Like

Give Josh Strife Hayes a watch, if you’re interested to see someone left that’s honest. He’s not a wow guy though.

1 Like

I also vouch for him, genuinely really good

1 Like

I think his core audience are boomers, but a lot of them are probably younger folk who just think the whole degenerate 30 year old personality is funny to watch.

Either because it makes them feel better about themselves, or they look at it and use it as a reason they can justify their own degenerate lifestyle.

If anyone here is one of those people, I want to give you some life advice. Asmongold is functionally a millionare even if he does not act like it or live like it. Living like him without his income will only make you miserable.

2 Likes

I love Nature, can’t wait to read it. I loved their article about trees.

2 Likes

Who cares?

1 Like

Which is the bait for the subtextual lure of “You should go watch Asmongold streams to see what loser zoomers they are.”

Why would I watch someone else play a video game? I dont have that kind of time to waste. I only post here while at work. if im not at work my time is in a game, watching something I learn from or out doing something. I would rather watch sports than watch someone playing a game and I hate sports.

5 Likes

You’re putting way more thought into this than I did and I’m publishing an article in Nature.

Who cares OP?

People need to stop putting so much importance to streamers etc…

Asmongold has mostly millennials subbed to him I am assuming.
Some younger folks 'cause well they live by this kinda stuff.

There is this thing where they just like to trash blizzard on everything and reminisce of vanilla or some non sense.

Others just like to pretend and live vicariously through asmongold.

Sodapoppin is just weird and that whole clique of streamers are weird.

Hence why I LOVE to avoid twitch.

4 Likes

I mean, advertisements for streamers are usually poorly thought out. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like