I feel bad for the devs working on WotLK SoM

More content is always welcome. Not all content is built for you or me. It gives a really solid method to get alts caught up. Probably their solution to creating relevance to dungeons since they don’t seem interested in RDF

I’m all for it. Solid addition

3 Likes

I’m asking you a simple question, is that harder to answer?

Why would you do Heroic+ next phase to get ilvl 200 gear if you can simply do BOTH Naxx 10 and Naxx 25 to get ilvl 213?

Also, Malygos 10 will drop ilvl 226 gear as well.

What have i said that’s hateful or toxic?

2 Likes

Mythic+ dungeons was the best addition to retail, it skyrocketed the competitive scene in such a healthy way. It will do the same amazing things for wrath classic. And this time it even has some gear benefits for your alts!

So you’re saying devs are spending time developing content that is not meant for all players to consume?

Again, who is going to consume this content? If it is HARDER than regular heroics and it will drop ilvl 200 gear, while Naxx 10 will drop ilvl 213? KT 10 man will drop 226 gear as well Malygos.

1 Like

cool it, I’m asking clarification not attacking you.

Is heroic+ dropping ilvl200 or is it matching naxx 10, which is where the gear is coming from, at ilvl213?
If heroic+ drops ilvl 200 its not
If heroic+ drops ilvl 213, then yes. situationally per player it could be worthwhile doing between lock outs of a raid.

1 Like

Because there’s not just one level of difficulty in mythics; we also have competitions happening regularly through mythics, just as we do in PvP.

At the moment, there is no longevity for this, and it won’t increase the competitive scene in any way, shape or form.

2 Likes

Naxx 10 will drop ilvl 213 from Naxx 25 next patch. KT 10 drops the 226 ilvl gear.
Naxx 25 will still drop ilvl 213 gear as usual, KT 226.

Why would you do heroic+ that is harder for worse loot?

2 Likes

PSA: This is the guy who was incessantly crying and moaning about how OP Holy Paladins are in arena last week and how bad other healers are, begging for nerfs.

“Positivity”.

2 Likes

My answer is in your post, well at least where im coming from.

If its easy enough to do with lower geared group, say naxx10 gear plus some random badge stuff, it’ll be fine. If its release level cata heroics, itll be different for sure. Lack of information really.

It will. Its probably their best idea for a classic addition in 3 years.

It can’t remain as easy as we find current heroics, or they will have failed (shocker there!) in their attempt to keep heroics relevant for raiders.

How will it?

As they always have? Yes

Are dungeons for everyone?
Are quests for everyone?
Are achievements for everyone?
Is raiding for everyone?
Is mount collecting for everyone?

No. Different people like different things. And it’s ok if they make something that you or I may not take part in. I’m not going to sit here and mock what I think plenty will use and enjoy even if I don’t. The game is an adventure. Enjoy what you will, but additions like these hurt nobody since nothing is being taken away.

I think you have me confused with the op of that post. I only had 1 comment and it was to remind them the icc healing nerf is currently active. Have a great rest of your day though and sorry about your confusion.

Depends on how it shakes out when it is implemented. It depends on the needs and ability of a player to access alternative content paths. It’s useable by all but may only be seen as largely useful to others. Clearly it isn’t something that is going to directly benefit you, not everything has to, other players could be helped by this change.

This is true, more communication on this would help with current conjecture and assumptions.

are you that dense ?

not everyone likes to raid or can invest 1-2 hours of gameplay in one sitting.
30 of heroic might be better for them

please choke on your BIS List gear
you are being topkek cringe right now
you can’t even parse above 90.
you dont need bis gear

3 Likes

Naxx 10 is as easy as it gets. You can literally walk in there in quest greens and clear the raid without wiping once. So why wouldn’t you just do Naxx 10 for better gear instead of H+? I don’t see the point.

Maybe people will do it because they like it, who knows? But I don’t see this getting much traction.

It was an old philosophy they had which they ended up changing as of WoTLK, with their previous experiences being OG Naxx and Sunwell.

All those give you rewards that are WORTH getting based on the options you have.

Heroic+ will drop ilvl 200 gear, which is the current Naxx 10 gear.
Next patch, Naxx 10 will drop 213 ilvl gear from Naxx 25 (and KT 10 will drop 226, as well Maly 10 will drop 226).

Question: Since Heroic+ will drop worst ilvl gear from Naxx 10 next patch (and naxx 25 will still drop same loot), why would you do Heroic+?

Who is going to consume this content for real?

see

Not everyone has the time to raid and dungeons may be their chosen content. Not everyone comes out of a raid with lots of or even one piece of gear, this provides access to progress your character til you can get gear from raids to drop/win. Allows badges to continue being on farm without being mindless(potentially).
If you don’t see the point then this may not be targeted at you or people who play similarly to you, which is fine.