I fear for blizzard future Under Microsoft

You always end up with what you deserve. If it dies. It dies. Actions always have consequences.

3 Likes

To be fair, Arkane released a game that was a massive dud.

3 Likes

op you want to hurt Microsoft then remove the windows key remove all xbox games from your library.
and redfall was going to fall to begin with after the demo they had

1 Like

There’s NEVER going to be WoW 2. :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Hadn’t thought of that, maybe strip out the IP they like in Act-Blizz and then spin off the niche stuff to it’s own company…ironically called Blizzard perhaps. It would be interesting to see a solo “Blizzard” out there again.

I agree: dishonored was amazing, ground breaking even.

Dishonored 2 was… less so but still by all accounts good.

Deathloop lacked the charm or creativity of DH but people still were able to appreicate it somewhat.

Redfall though? That game was trash.

With this kind of a quality trajectory, do you think it’s a good idea to keep the studio open?

1 Like

Not just that…I don’t think Microsoft cares about the Blizzard properties. They aren’t the reason they bought the company. So if they sold Blizzard Warcraft would probably go with them.

1 Like

I don’t think Blizzard needs Microsoft’s to help run their own games into the ground. Though I’ll be surprised if we see any major changes, good or bad, really.

Never forget and Never fogive what Microsoft took form us

How did Microsoft take an N64 game from us? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If these divisions was making games that was making money enough to cover cost to keep the divisions open, they would still be open.

2 Likes

I think you’re probably right, the Activision side was the more sought for piece(s), but do they invest in the Blizz properties or just sell them off? If they are gonna sell them, I’d expect they do it quickly, like this year/next year, so it still has a high perceived value and they don’t pour their own money into development. You’ve got me thinking now…maybe we should get some investors together and make an offer?

When all the bad press around Blizz came out and the harassment came to light, I said to my friend, “I’d be surprised if they don’t sell the company”, and within like 3 days Microsoft announced the proposed merger…I was like “yup” buy them cheap and move on.

Cash shop overhaul that’s overall worse for the players.

It’s what they did with Overwatch.

1 Like

Microsoft screws everything up …

I was wondering what will happen end of next year when my gaming laptop stops being upgraded since the “architecture” isn’t good enough to upgrade to windows 11 supposedly.

I spent a year and a half unable to play hardly anything as Microsoft pulled this and I couldn’t even play my games on steam I had purchased let along any mmos …

My laptop was only a year or 2 old and I wasn’t about to pay another $3500 for an almost top of the line computer just to have them do this again.

They arrest mobsters but not Bill Gates go fugue I think Microsoft has done more harm than any mobster

1 Like

Looks like there won’t be a “Dishonored 3” afterall. :sob:

Wow is printing money for them, i see no reason as too why they’d shut blizzard down.

3 Likes

They are consolidating, this is normal. The Devs are being moved to other studios.

Gates has nothing to do with MS, hasn’t for almost a decade.

Did not stop them form shutting down there best hitting game “Hi-Fi Rush” It got lot of award and well love, And look what happen to them.

WE NEED TO RIOT, hit Xbox in there pockets