I don't want to forgive, I don't want to forget

In view of the latest cinematic and redemption arc that I’m seeing coming, could you please allow me not to be a part of that? You already gave the players the option before being able to follow your ideals, this time I request the same, I have no intention of forgiving or renouncing revenge and I would like that decision to be respected.

otherwise I will be forced not to play that content patch.

50 Likes

I will not forgive the murderer of my night elven allies. :no_good_woman:

34 Likes

Tell ya what, we’ll let you merc Sylvanas and her loyalists if the Zandalari get to take their revenge on everyone who participated in Dazar’alor.

36 Likes

ask bwonsamdi for an explanation the alliance did not kill rastakhan.

1 Like

Nooo, the Alliance did. You don’t get to pass the buck. You all went in with a squad of people and you all murdered him in his throne room. Even post-deal, Rastakhan was fine. And Bwonsamdi certainly participated, all for the sake of ensuring that the throne would remain. It was only until he knew that there was no stopping the Alliance’s assault that he backed off and let Rastakhan meet his fate.

A god not interfering and stopping the death of a person does not pass the buck from the people who actually killed the person in question. By your logic, Elune not stopping the night elves from burning to death means it’s not a Horde problem, it’s an Elune problem. Lets not be silly, shall we?

24 Likes

That was a legit military target. We weren’t even planning on merking the king until he summoned a literal death loa to fight us.

3 Likes

I find it weird and ironic reading posts about forgiving Arthas but not Sylvanas.

30 Likes

Really tbh the whole Sylvanas storyline imo is really poorly written. The Jailer storyline is pretty cool but now he’s kinda like a copy of Thanos and has all the infinity gems now. I know people are kinda upset there is no Arthas yet but really everything down there seems so like the image of Arthas from the armor to the weapons to a lot of things it makes me wonder if there will be some connection somehow.

1 Like

What’d you think was gonna happen? You invaded a city, walked on sacred ground, defiled and murdered the priests of their Religion and then walked into the man’s throne room and demanded he surrender all AFTER murdering innocent people in the streets who had nothing to do with it. Of course the man’s gonna summon a death god, the Alliance committed who knows how many blasphemous acts? lol

20 Likes

he burned himself, you just want to accept it or it is not the truth, I was there, we asked him to leave but he insisted.

He died with honor and to call it murder is disrespectful.

1 Like

It’s a video game. It’s not real. Everything is going to be ok.

14 Likes

See the above. You invaded his city, murdered the icons of their religion, defiled sacred ground, and killed innocent people in the streets who had nothing to do with it. None of that is honorable.

9 Likes

The Alliance only targeted combatants. What innocent people in the streets died during that siege?

Also, Dazar’alor was harboring hostile belligerents that had just carpet-bombed Stormsong. That’s about as clear-cut a justification for an invasion as you could get.

16 Likes

Blood elf players have had to work with Jaina quite a few times despite her committing the purge of dalaran, but you don’t see us throwing huge tantrums like you alliance players. Get over it, it’s just a vidya game :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

We can quite literally go back and forth about the atrocities of both people. The point I’m making is there was no way Rastakhan was going to surrender, or be a legitimate military target after outright desecrating every aspect of their faith repeatedly.

Also, the opening cinematic literally leads with innocent dock workers and fishermen in rags and basic clothing being exploded to death. The “commander” quite literally says “fish into our nets”. They were fishermen! lol

16 Likes

No, your plan was to… ask him to nicely hand over his whole kingdom to the Alliance so that they can be controlled by a hostile force.

Yeah… you totally thought that was gonna work :face_with_monocle: .

10 Likes

Honey, I know you don’t need to say it, but I want to enjoy this, the pain can be enjoyed but I’m not that masochistic.

1 Like

Nice try, but I’ll give you a like for a pretty good joke :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They granted the Horde a base of operations from which they invaded Kul Tiras. The Zandalari can’t pull a “why would the Alliance do this?” meme here.

10 Likes

I remind you that your version of events is from a non-objective observer, we were there.

After the Alliance captured the princess, and head prophet for no reason! The Zandalari wanted nothing to do with the Horde / Alliance conflict. All they wanted was help with a literal blood god killing their people. Capturing the princess of a foreign nation and throwing her into a cell is a pretty good cause for someone to join the other side, wouldn’t you say?

15 Likes