I Don't Want Mechagnomes

Stop giving us (literal) trash races and start giving us what we actually want, like High Elves. I’m sick of every Allied Race being something I do not care in the slightest about.

What’s next? Peg-legged Dwarf Allied Race? Give me a break.

12 Likes

High elves… 0/10

Too many elves already.

31 Likes

Oh good, a Horde poster here to tell me his irrelevant opinion on Alliance matters.

8 Likes

Don’t act like you’ve never put your opinions on Horde matters.

9 Likes

I dont want trash gnomes or high elves. Give us something interesting like sethrak. Hell, even the ankoan look cool.

24 Likes

Alliance will get High Elves as an allied race when Horde get Ogres as an allied race. They’ll come when Blizzard realizes they’ve been allied with their respective factions for years and make an insane amount of sense to be playable.

So, never.

6 Likes

Ogres should be a full race and not an allied race.

7 Likes

#NoMoreElves

8 Likes

Honestly, I’d think the Sethrak Would go horde. Simply do to geography, and the fact the Horde have helped them with their issues.

Kinda sucks blizzard didnt’ give you guys more intresting races on your sides of the isles, but gave the horde two intrestin’ ones.

2 Likes

We saved their leader’s life, so I’m still holding onto that thin thread of delusional hope.

It could also just be possible that the Sethrak, having just dealt with the whole ‘conquering empire lead by a crazed despot’ thing dont want to be part of the Horde at the moment, and seeing the Horde taking over all of Zuldazar, join the Alliance for security.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter at this point you have the best race right now. Dwarfs and dark iron Dwarfs.

What more could you ask for? Wait I know more Dwarfs.

2 Likes

As a Horde-only player, I would level a gnome for a junker gnome.

2 Likes

Only dwarves left are those pansy Wildhammer who dont even live underground because they got spooked by Modgud hundreds of years ago.

Somehow tie this game into Game of thrones lore and we could have whitewalkers and Targitians

Forsaken and Blood Elves.

Angry Pirate Dwarves? Sign me up!

5 Likes

I haven’t done Vol’dunn from the Alliance side (I think that’s the correct zone) The horde seem to be pretty integral to ousting the curropt evil leader, and saving the Sethrek. but that just might be a standard quest storyline that both sides get.

1 Like

Nah, all we really do is save the main leader’s life and then repel the first attack on the temple.

1 Like

Maybe we can make a third faction of neutral people, that aren’t alliance or horde and sethrek can be part of that. Pipe dreams I know but still

2 Likes

the majority of high elves are now Horde so you’re the one with the irrelevant opinion.

5 Likes