I dont trade gear with my group. Am i at fault?

Ummm okay no need to come into our conversation and troll dude

2 Likes

you sound like someone i’d never group with. good riddance.

9 Likes

It’s amazing how many people can’t see that this is a troll lol.

10 Likes

Oh is it that time of the night already? Triiple’s bored again?

Okay BRB, making some popcorn.

4 Likes

Whatever you say buddy no need to be rude…you ever need a tank just ask

Who wants to take a friendly bet the OP has asked for a piece of loot a time or two and is being extremely hypocritical?

Any takers?

I swear people like this thrive off of trying to be overly dramatic and seek far too much attention.

1 Like

Like i said dude, i am the main tank. I get the gear. My job is to keep the group alive from point a to point b, thats how the game was designed period.

And I’m a tank too, dude. But if a piece of loot drops and I don’t need it, I’m passing it off to someone who could use it.

You also missed my point in how you’re likely being a hypocrite.

You do you though boo.

3 Likes

Its a dung what gear all that is junk…

Hypocrite? Really? I have no use for another players progression. If THEY want to progress faster then guess what? Play a better damn role! Its not advanced mathematics, its a 2+2 scenario.

This is hilarious. If you want all the gear in a dungeon, go solo it. Since your role is (supposedly) the most important and clearly you want all the gear, you should do it by yourself.
Realistically, doing content with strangers and relying on any other player to do specific things is also stunting your progression, at a far greater degree than a few gold.
In short, yes. You are at fault. If this is how you think, I’d suggest you transfer to a dead server where you can be you own god in your own world. Ya know, by yourself and away from the rest of us.

5 Likes

How is completing a dungeon with someone and asking for a piece of gear someone may or may not need, asking for a handout? Because it could be an upgrade for them? Sounds like you’re just a scumbag.

2 Likes

At the end of the day, You won the loot so it’s up to you to decide what you want to do with it, I don’t judge except the part where you need it for gold…are people that poor? anyways, I personally give loot to people who need it, especially if it’s a piece of gear in a raid where It’s an upgrade for me but the piece of gear would be better off to someone else. The faster the boss is on farm the faster I get loot, and while it’s awesome do out perform people and get that ‘e-willy dopamine’, I’d rather fill out my raid group then care about just my personal DPS.

Like I said, You don’t HAVE to do anything, you won the loot.

So proud of you for using a different word other than boomer. You’re growing up. :face_holding_back_tears:

A wild toxic boomer has appeared! Hope you’re working on your reading comprehension.

3 Likes

Just when you made progress, you take three steps back. Sad.

Calm down Michael Jackson.

2 Likes

Keep all the dungeon gear you want bud you’re still going to always be a lower skilled nobody.

But atleast you’re making 80g/hour!

1 Like

Yea you’re obviously a very greedy entitled I can’t say on here. WOW has no place for people with your mentality imo. If your needing on loot to de or vendor your a scummy player. People grouping TOGETHER to clear content and your mentality is ME TANK I HAVE PRIORITY. Thank goodness 99% of the player base doesn’t agree with that philosophy or else WOW would be a very miserable experience.

4 Likes

Luckily for everyone dungeons are his only end game.

So everyone unfortunate enough to group with him will eventually move on to raids and gear up there.

4 Likes