I don't mind waiting for P2 but give a date already

So we can plan our life accordingly, thanks.

3 Likes

You plan your life around WoW?

7 Likes

Here’s a for instance, Wow has saved us money and helped us over come 2 bankruptcies… and during winter, its about the only thing I do while the wife reads… But come spring and summer all bets are off as we hit the road

just wanted to point out that my assumption were wrong as I noticed either yesterday or when even, Blizzard posted something about the Ruby Sanctum :

So compare this to the roadmap… we’re still a good ways away from seeing that new lev 40 cap, at least another month away.

Don’t you?..

1 Like

Those of us who have lives have to plan them accordingly :smiley:

6 Likes

Right? Imagine being alone and not responsible for other people and thus free to do things whenever

2 Likes

Those were the days!

Right, so you would plan WoW around your life, not your life around WoW

I mean, I wouldn’t put a video game at the center of my life, but I guess that’s just me

They already said Feb.

They won’t give a date until the last second because if they miss the deadline then people will wig out.

1 Like

You know what will make me wiggle out? Wasting one of my precious week off due to bad timing because Blizz can’t tell 2 weeks ahead of time when they will release a new phase.

1 Like

When did they say Feb?

Just like you plan a vacation or any other thing that could lead to enjoyment and distracts you from your everyday life. It’s the same thing stop being moronic.

3 Likes

I got 48 hours of vacation time waiting!!

1 Like

Technically it was Late Jan - Early Feb but here’s the WoWHead article about it.

Four Phases Planned for Season of Discovery in 2024 - Wowhead News

I’ll try telling my boss that I will technically take a week off late Jan - Early feb

You do you and take a week off for WoW if you want. Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully you won’t be one of the ones complaining after the first week that there’s nothing to do though.

2 Likes

I’ve taken so much time off for expansion launches and SoM/SoD I feel like 2 days of PTO on that stuff is enough, maybe 3 if you can leave early on a Tuesday and get home before whatever starts. If they keep doing thursday phase drops then you 2 is really good.

Only time I would ever take a week off again would be if they did another pure vanilla re-launch, which I doubt would happen, but who knows.

Nah, I just roll alts or do PvP if I’ve done everything I wanted to do on my main.

1 Like

Well I can see you’re incapable of taking a joke

That was a joke?