I don't like the game anymore

I don’t find any of it fun anymore but I can’t stop playing. I know it destroyed my social life growing up and it continues to affect me today. I’m really over it and need to cut the cord on WoW. It’s time.

Blizzard just sucks now everything they release is bad. The whole company as a whole has just really went down hill. Now their product being amazingly fun doesn’t work as an excuse.

I’m just over it.

19 Likes

Okay see you in Dragonflight

26 Likes

Message support and tell them to delete your account. Then uninstall the game. This is the way.

4 Likes

You ever notice going back to old threads and everyone is still level 120 with no action since Shadowlands release?

Yeah, they didn’t come back.

8 Likes

See you in Dragonflight

7 Likes

I understand your overall sentiment, I think at at least one point or another, we’ve all been there. However! I just don’t think this part is true. And I think Blizzard is at a really bleak point at the moment but I still enjoy their games.

While SL is my least favorite expansion so far, there IS some good to get out of it. However that’s always going to differ person to person, and may not apply to you.

Take a break or if you’re serious about moving on, consider having them permanently delete your account. But I think that’s something you should think long and hard about. You can always simply unsubscribe and come back if and when you feel like it. That’s my real recommendation.

I understand how you feel about it destroying your social life. It is what it is.

1 Like

Is that all you got? Sad individual

11 Likes

they’re a troll.

6 Likes

It’s fine to no longer enjoy games or want to patronize the company that makes certain games if you disagree with their decisions. Healthy, in fact.

Too many people treat WoW (or whatever game they were addicted to) like a relationship that needs to be fixed instead of a business transaction with a corporation that happens to make a product you liked.

9 Likes

I dont mind them as I am currently having a blast. Been here with WoW since Vanilla. I have many guild friends who left. I dont care as I prefer to be guildless. I feel they need me more than I need them so I prefer to be on solo flight. And I love my flexibility… not committed to any raid or dungeon schedules. I could log in anytime I want and the only thing I need is the group finder.

I used to be hardcore no life WoW addict. But I fixed that long time ago by becoming a Casual. And modern WoW is too Casual friendly for me and it really fits my type of gaming.

I love dungeons and some raids when I get a chance to play them. To me, WoW is still the best MMO out there after being the best for 18 years. Why would I leave this game?

Occasionally, I make breaks on WoW to play other games. I played SWTOR when it was released and GTA Vice City and GTAIV. But I keep coming back to WoW. I played Diablo 3 RoS and Necromancers. I also played StarCraft2 and GTA V. On BFA, I had a break when I played Classic which was fun to me. On my last break, I played Diablo 2 Resurrected and Age of Empires 4 then returned on Season 3 of Shadowlands.

See. I never get bored in WoW becoz I have some breaks which seems healthy to my gaming hobby. My next break might be on Diablo 4 since I am still pumped right now.

5 Likes

usually i just take a break for X amount of time and come back when im ready. i take a lot of breaks. video games are fun and all but idk lately i just haven’t been into playing much games. im actually trying to transition from PC gaming to console gaming mainly because my gf doesn’t have a PC and she is more into casual gaming but she doesn’t own any consoles. i gave her my switch i never use and she plays on that here and there.

See you in Dragonflight

5 Likes

Probably a good idea to take a very long break.

Kitty hugs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, when WoD and the whole flying fiasco happened, a pretty large chunk of my guild took that nonsense as their final straw and unsubbed, most of them never came back. My guild and friends list is full of people that have been MIA for years. I stop here and there but it’s hard to completely quit something that’s essentially free, ive been slowing chipping away at my gold over the years but it still pays for my sub, expansions and even store mount/pet gifts for friends. Maybe when i run out of gold completely i’ll be able to 100% cut the cord lol

2 Likes

What? You got the attention you were looking for. Be happy.

4 Likes

I used to blame WoW for my lack of social life and then I realized I’m just who I am. I can’t change that. I’ll always have a new video game fo keep my interest

3 Likes

I’ve never understood this statement. I mean you are paying for something you don’t enjoy. No one is twisting your arm. You should never pay for something you don’t enjoy

If you don’t find the game fun anymore I guess mentally stop calling it a game and start calling it an object you pay for that you don’t enjoy. If you don’t enjoy it stop paying for it.

Doing anything less is not mentally healthy for you and it’s going to do nothing but upset you

7 Likes

Addiction is bad. Now you know.

Knowledge

Unsub and find another game to play. I just started playing gw2 again after a 5 year break. So many changes it might as well be a new a game.

2 Likes

After looking at your other posts, please do.

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

2 Likes