I dont get it

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/did-the-pvp-season-end/399779/21?u=melaesia-proudmoore

That’s actually pretty funny coming from a paladin.

That doesn’t mean that Blizzard will give you what you want. If they did, that would be millions of different requests, which all boil down to “I want to own everyone in PvP, and always get the loot I want”

First off, because you’re putting your feedback in the wrong place. Devs don’t come here for feedback; they go to the forum for that particular subject.

But second, just because they aren’t doing what YOU want doesn’t mean they are doing nothing. You’re not the only player/class in this game.

6 Likes

I am talking from 1000s of peoples perspectives on the current state of pvp not just from my opinion, the same things are posted about daily all over the internet. Clearly your not someone who does pvp or just doesnt care about it, also ive posted this all over in hopes of it being seen, thanks for the input tho. Also I am a healer? not a {Removed} pve rotation dps, im also not a resto druid who is better than hpal.

1 Like

This is a player to player support forum with blue moderation that have no connection to the developers your basicly shooting at blanks here.

4 Likes

You’ll have a better chance of running afoul of the spam system or reported for it.

Thus is where we stop taking you seriously, and why pvpers have a bad reputation.

5 Likes

Im saying that it doesnt belong in pvp, ive mythic raided myself with mainly aotc content, pvp is complete garbage atm if you guys got shafted so hard always in pve ude be pist off too

AGAIN…

The devs do NOT come to the support forums for player feedback, you are screaming at a blank wall here.

4 Likes

Cool, I cant delete the thread, im replying to you

No, you speak for yourself and yourself alone. Nobody elected you to represent them on the forums.

11 Likes

It’s also where OP gets flagged into oblivion.

2 Likes

Fun fact think it was vrak maybe kalv that said not to bother with flagging since this is the most heavily moderated forum.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone else, but my flag remains until the offensive language is removed from the post.

1 Like

As stated above, you speak for yourself. Others may agree with you, for sure, but when you give feedback to Blizzard, they do not accept the whole “thousands of people agree!”

You are one player. Leave your feedback in the correct forum, and if your fellow players agree, they can speak for themselves, as well.

I PvP quite often actually. Much more these last couple expansions than in the past. But it’s really irrelevant. Just because one player may have more experience, or play more hours per day, or have an older account doesn’t make their opinion weigh more.

Precisely my point.

Not really doing yourself any favors here. This kind of attitude is not needed anywhere in this game. Or any game, or on the internet, or really, anywhere in life.

6 Likes

Nothing to do with being a paladin. The OP is absolutely spot on.

Thats why pvp is in the worst state it’s ever been in. Forums are forums but the OP is right. Worst expansion ever for PVP.

Maybe they should look at the “1000’s of people agree” and quit with the blinkers on, perhaps actually communicate with the pvp player base, because PVP is absolutely shocking this expansion.

When was the last time a Blue posted in here with anything relevant? With feedback on what they are doing to sort the mess.

We won’t and really should not expect to - they’re not devs nor is this a feedback forum, nor is this forum about pvp matters…

3 Likes

crap thought I was in the PVP forum lol

There are 10,000 people who disagree with you. See why that line doesn’t work?

1. Anyone can make up a number of people who “agree”, and
  2. a majority doesn’t rule, in terms of what Blizzard may or may not do with their game.

I think we would all “agree” that Blizzard should mail us all 5 million gold. Doesn’t mean that’s going to happen.

2 Likes

I’m going to go a little out of order here, but let me address a few statements made.

No one has said, “oh well, it’s the holiday”. In fact, one of our Community Managers, who happens to be on holiday, posted about the issue yesterday to let folks know that we were aware of the issue and that it was being worked on. I’m not certain but it seems you are under the impression that knowing about an issue means that a solution is instantly available and able to be implemented. That isn’t how that works, it isn’t how any of that works.

We have had people looking into the issue and working on a viable solution.

Or, perhaps it is simply someone who simply doesn’t share your point of view. That is the thing about feedback, Twoshockz, even when you are in an echo chamber of those who agree with you, there are others who do not. They may not be as loud as you are, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t just as many, if not more, nor does disagreeing mean they aren’t just as qualified to have their opinions on the subject.

That said, of course our Devs care about the game and the state of PvP. That doesn’t necessarily mean that they will agree with how it should change. They look at the feedback they get, from all sides, and take it into consideration along with their overall vision for the various aspects of the game.

I’m removing the original text this time around. It will not be done again, I should warn you that using derogatory terms, especially directed at others, will result in the removal of your posting privileges.

I normally would have simply moved this thread but I felt that it wouldn’t be useful to the community in it’s current form.

Once works, in the relevant forum. Additional threads are considered spam and are being removed.

Edit: I would recommend rewriting the post. You stated in one that you don’t care about grammar or formatting, but the point of any thread on these forums is to have a discussion with your fellow players. If you aren’t open to that then you might as well just submit your suggestion through the in-game option found in the help menu.

22 Likes