I dont get it

There are 10,000 people who disagree with you. See why that line doesn’t work?

1. Anyone can make up a number of people who “agree”, and
  2. a majority doesn’t rule, in terms of what Blizzard may or may not do with their game.

I think we would all “agree” that Blizzard should mail us all 5 million gold. Doesn’t mean that’s going to happen.

2 Likes

I’m going to go a little out of order here, but let me address a few statements made.

No one has said, “oh well, it’s the holiday”. In fact, one of our Community Managers, who happens to be on holiday, posted about the issue yesterday to let folks know that we were aware of the issue and that it was being worked on. I’m not certain but it seems you are under the impression that knowing about an issue means that a solution is instantly available and able to be implemented. That isn’t how that works, it isn’t how any of that works.

We have had people looking into the issue and working on a viable solution.

Or, perhaps it is simply someone who simply doesn’t share your point of view. That is the thing about feedback, Twoshockz, even when you are in an echo chamber of those who agree with you, there are others who do not. They may not be as loud as you are, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t just as many, if not more, nor does disagreeing mean they aren’t just as qualified to have their opinions on the subject.

That said, of course our Devs care about the game and the state of PvP. That doesn’t necessarily mean that they will agree with how it should change. They look at the feedback they get, from all sides, and take it into consideration along with their overall vision for the various aspects of the game.

I’m removing the original text this time around. It will not be done again, I should warn you that using derogatory terms, especially directed at others, will result in the removal of your posting privileges.

I normally would have simply moved this thread but I felt that it wouldn’t be useful to the community in it’s current form.

Once works, in the relevant forum. Additional threads are considered spam and are being removed.

Edit: I would recommend rewriting the post. You stated in one that you don’t care about grammar or formatting, but the point of any thread on these forums is to have a discussion with your fellow players. If you aren’t open to that then you might as well just submit your suggestion through the in-game option found in the help menu.

22 Likes