I done more in swtor and gw2 then i done in ff14

ok thanks stating stuff everyone knows. i played the games too. ff14 fake hype

Stop being a mad fanboy.

6 Likes

fanboy of what? you making a post of things people know. and you think the mog looks good on a worgen

You know the only people hyping it are people who are hysterically posting this nonsense. The rest of us just quietly play it, you canā€™t make a single valid point, sorry kid thatā€™s a fail for you.

4 Likes

you still have not made a point on any game you play

I have, but you are unable to grasp it. Iā€™m not responsible for that, itā€™s your disability.
Anyway, I got better things to do that feed you the attention you rather oddly seem to be craving from me.

2 Likes

Fates are soloable for the most part. The few times I decided to do one and somebody wasnā€™t there in the ARR content, I just asked on my friends list for help and people actually came. World Quests here? Haha. No.

Combat feels average for an MMO and speeds up as you level, like literally every game.
Dungeon queues take 5 minutes.

Game is slow because people want an RPG to just shove content down their throat as itā€™s trying to establish the base world because go go go mentality.

Gameā€™s fine.
Itā€™s just not for you.

5 Likes

no you havnt listed anything at all on any game

i havnt seen any 5min dungeon que. the game is fine if you main game it. it has nothing over wow nothing over swtor nothing over gw2. its just another game that took years of content to stack on top of each other to make it look good.

2 Likes

I like the fact that SWTOR is basically f2p in a sense, I was playing with my friend and the whole leveling experience with the dialogue is so fun and unique.

Also trooper is the best :clap:t4:

I bounce between FFXIV and WoW and I enjoy both. Dungeon queues suck for DPS tho, Iā€™ll give you that. But thatā€™s because itā€™s only 2 DPS spots per group. Healer is always an instant queue.

SWTOR is a good game to level in as well. I really liked the stories and it feels a lot like WoW (clunky but close). I hear itā€™s good for PVP. I also hear that GW2ā€™s primary content is PVP. So I can see why you donā€™t like FFXIV, itā€™s not a good game for PVP.

But I donā€™t PVP. So those two games really donā€™t work for me, outside of leveling in SWTOR.

Apparently plenty of people do enjoy FFXIV tho, because itā€™s constantly growing.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m going to guess youā€™ve barely touched ffxiv then lol combat is only slow if you donā€™t know what your doing, Iā€™ve seen people around fates multiple times now, I also could find a group for a specific dungeon in around 10-20 minutes on average as a dps, usually Iā€™d only get those times on a random dungeon que in other games and as for one character being able to play all jobs thatā€™s your personal opinion making it not very important

3 Likes

No pet class as far I can see, for me personally, I donā€™t enjoy the anime style I like the pure fantasy medieval style, it seems the developers are amazing more so than Wows and the community seems like a good one to be part of.

Summoner is the pet dps and Scholar is the pet healer happy to help

1 Like

Star Wars does legit need a reboot. Its painful to the eyes and super clunky.

And thatā€™s an incredibly small sample. They do everything from Disney-like jaunty tunes to heavy metal. Itā€™s just objectively better than what any other MMO is doing.

1 Like

Did saying you wereā€™t a fan of another game warrant its own thread? I dont play Among Us, I didnt make a post about the things I dislike in it.

Also, you not liking a game in no way invalidates other peoples like for a game. I stopped playing SWTOR when they charged you for action bars. Didnt bother mentioning that part, did you?

2 Likes

yes to make a point on its fake hype.

Careful dropping bombshells like that indoors. I donā€™t think may wow players are prepared for the awesome that is KI.

On topic: Personally I think the Wildstar had serious potential, but was released too early and also had the misfortune of launching alongside a major patch in WoW. Out of all the mmorpgs that released after 2007 it was the only one that recreated the feels I experienced back in the day.

1 Like