I done more in swtor and gw2 then i done in ff14

bunny boy mad

GW2 has the best MMO combat system by a mile, specially for PvP, its quick and snappy, doesn’t overly rely on CC to create kill opportunities etc.

Too bad they don’t do anything with it. PvP is on life support unless you enjoy WvW zerging, PvE isn’t great since the game clearly isn’t designed to support WoW style raid encounters very well, fractals are ok but redundant.

So most of the game revolves around an ok single player campaign and playing barbie with your characters using stuff bought on the cash shop (the source of basically 99% of the decent skins in the game).

Its a shame :confused:

3 Likes

KI Soundtracks are 99% bangers.

1 Like

We can be friends!
Wiggles toes

Yeah no. They’re not. If you were talking pvp queues I’d be like yep, because pvp in FFXIV sucks. Queues in FFXIV are generally 10-15 minutes as a dps. As a tank or healer, they’re usually pretty instant unless you’re queuing for content that needs more than 1 tank and healer.

Facts though. Huttball was the best Warzone in in SWTOR.

1 Like

I’m a nasty Saberwulf :stuck_out_tongue: (ik easy character but idc).

this is the only thing ff has and its not ff14

I like the wulf. But Tusk to get my true brutal fun out in KI2.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Frogdogs!

1 Like

I love GW2, it’s the one I can just keep coming back to every now and again. If WoW ever goes under that’s the one I’ll most likely switch to. (Assuming Lost Ark doesn’t take off anyway.)

Yeah, will most likely check the expac, whenever that’s supposed to come out.

Recommend watching (with sound on) some of the Primal Trials - Ff 14 does a great job at those I find.

Commander Shepard approves

1 Like

People enjoying FF14: That’s nice, honey.

3 Likes

yeah if you main game it. other wise waste of time.

you are not insane btw

really cuz they dont pop at all

Not at all, but I am having a bit of a chuckle at your god-awful trolling ability.

1 Like

wheres the trolling point it out. Cuz you cant explain anything good about ff14 over wow swtor or gw2. And post on a lv 41 whos the troll?

Both SWTOR and FFXIV both have better loot systems than the barren slot machine that WoW’s devolved into currently. FFXIV will always have the tomestone system that just aped the old valor points that someone on the dev team idiotically took out to make sure someone with horrific luck still gets gear to stay competitive. The tech fragment system in SWTOR means that anyone doing content can and will eventually get their BIS sets (except for arsenal mercenaries lmao).

Getting BIS in GW2 involves going down a giant checklist to get a gorillion crafting mats and is a gigantic grind. Essentially the opposite of how Guild Wars 1 was. Anet should be ashamed, but I’m pretty sure none of the old guard on GW1 still works there.

3 Likes